Chapter 2 - The Loong Drive

"Honey, wake up," my mom nudges me awake, only to ask me what I want to order at WacDonald's. (No copyright for me 😂)

"Uh," I say, adjusting my vision, and looking hardly concentrated at the menu. "Um, just get me two Wackchicken, a Medium Wacfry, and a Oreo Wacflurry."

My mom, repeats my order, but changes the medium to a large because, and I repeat "costs only 40 cent extra, so that would be a waste of money."

She pulls through, after ordering, and I turn around curious to what my little brother's doing.

.....

...

..

"Is he dead?"

Mom looks back, after paying the cashier, "no that's just how he always sleeps."

"Really?" I'd never know, he sleeps opposite of humans, he sleeps during the day, and is up all night. Which I don't get, at all. Not to mention I never go in his room. The closest I get is just yelling in his door when there's food.

"Here honey," mom gives me the food to check it. When my mom says fresh...she means fresh, as in just got out the fryer.

I eat a fry, and feel inside the bag, "yeah, it's fresh."

"Wake, your little brother up, and give him his 20 piece Wackchicken nuggets, and small fry." She says while pulling out the driveway, back onto the freeway.

"Kay," I turn my head over my seat, and yell: "Wake up idiot it's a fire!" While putting the hot fries on his nose too make him think it's heat from the fire.

He jumps up, and smacks the fries out my hands, breathing heavily causing me to die of laughter.

"You better pick everyone one up too!" I wheeze while continuously laughing.

"Mom!?" He yells. "Why would you let her do that?"

"ALEX!" mom yells, continuously paying attention too the road.

"Mom!?" I yell. "It was just a joke!"

"Alex!" My brother yells. "Well, It wasn't fucking funny!"

"Alec!" My mom yells.

"Stop Everyone!" I yell. "Why are we even yelling?!?"

"Because you!-" My brother starts.

"Shush, I'm getting a headache! I've been driving for thirteen ducking hours! ALEX GIVE HIM SOME OF YOUR FRIES! ALEC, CLEAN UP ALL THOSE FRIES YOU SPILLED! AND EVERYONE BE QUIET, AND ENJOY YOUR FUCK-DUCKING FOOD!" Mom, yells.

Mom doesn't curse, so I know she's angry, and so I just do what she says while murmuring, "thought you had a headache from yelling?" under my breath. Then turn around to give him some fries. Not forgetting his nuggets while sticking out my tongue.

"Idiot," I whisper after giving him his nuggets, and before turning around.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

After eating I put my trash, and my brothers trash in the WacDonald's bag.

"So, mom where are we anyway?" I ask while looking too see if I have any notifications, just because I lived alone in a forest with my family, doesn't mean I don't have an online life.

"We're only 30 minutes away now. We're in Florida now but, North Carolina was beautiful, and the Mountains were so big!"

"Awww, I missed the chance too snaptap all the states we've been to." (Haha, I'm not playing about this copyright stuff 😂) "And why is it dark?"