Chapter 10- The reason they call me Honeybun-Kiss Me baby one more time!

(Play the video while reading please, it adds to effect)

I walk down stairs, and look at the clock. Which only reads 6: 32 p.m. Exactly what time did my brother wake me up at, 8 a.m.?

I walk away from the clock, and into the kitchen as lightning flys across the sky. I open the patio door, and sit down on a chair, while looking up at the sky.

After a few more lightning flashes, thunder booms into action, and it starts pouring.

I sit in the rain, staring at the sky, but also flinching from it hitting my eyes. It's cold just like my previous shower.

This familiar feeling reminding me of Forks-My hometown, and it feels good.

I just sit in the rain, remembering the good times of rain, and thunder.

Like when my 9 year old self, and my 5 year old brother (This is when I liked him) sat in the rain, and connected our rain coats together by zipping them up with the other end of each coat.

My mom even came out, and joined us, connecting her coat in with ours, and we just sat there. All cuddling, and warm while telling each other stories, the cold rain hit our faces. It was fun, and memorable.

And like the time I had got lost, and ended up at the bakery shop...Well...my favorite bakery shop. While it poured down raining.

Hey, give me credit, I was 4, and it's the only thing I could remember, so I went inside, and just sat at booth crying my little heart out.

The thunder crackles, and screams, disrupting my thoughts for a minute before I continue the memory like it was yesterday.

My dad, had came to that place often with me, we always ordered donuts, pasteries, and my favorite: Honey-buns!

After crying for what felt like the hundredth time, the shop-lady had came over to me, and asked was I lost.

I couldn't even respond because I was crying so hard. I think, smiling at the memory.

She said I could stay there, and she gave me a Honey-bun. Knowing it was my favorite because I was technically a regular.

My dad had just walked into the store, yelling, and begging people to remember if they seen a little girl, with a pink jacket, and purple rain boots.

I was so happy to see him, but was so happy that I got the honey-bun that I didn't even say anything. I just kept eating.

When he realized I was sitting in a booth, he sighed in relief, and jogged over to me, begging me to never play hide-and-seek ever again. As he hugged the life out of me.

After cooling down, he laughed, and booped my nose, "look at you a sugary, and Glazed mess...I can't believe you love this place that much that you were drawn here, when you were lost."

"Look daddy the lady gave me a Honey-bun!" I said ignoring whatever he said because I didn't understand.

"Well, how much money is that gonna cost?"

"Well... I only have 3 moneys, and I was saving for a pretty pink princess boat, but I can pay for it." I said handing him my 3 pennies: sorry I mean 'Moneys.'

"Nah, It's on the house." The waitress yelled across the counter.

"Keep your money, just remember to let me be the first person you take on the Pretty Pink Princess boat." She said sending me a wink.

"Awww, well thank you anyway my little Honey-bun." He said, as he gave me my change back. "And thank you so much, we're gonna go now." He said pulling me towards the Bakery exit. Then we went home, he told everyone; And that's pretty much where the nickname Honeybun came from.