2

Seungmin and I arrived at our home. It's just the 2 of us. Even when all the lights are on, the silence is just scary, it's no difference from being in the dark.

He took off the specially made hoodie he's wearing, and it made a huge metal like crashing noise on the floor, leaving himself in his white t-shirt. I slightly flinched a bit at the noise.

As I've said, he's the strongest fighter and killer among us, even Sungyoon can barely control him.

He may only look like a really cute quiet boy, he's one of the scariest killers you've ever met.

All day, Seungmin would just stay in one of the rooms alone, training. No one dared to disturb him. All I know is he's training to make himself even stronger. He has a skill and he's developing on it.

One time, I accidentally went into the room Seungmin is in, and he was like a totally different person. At that time, he told me to fight him, and then beat me up so badly that everyone had to go into the room to stop him, then take me to the black market hospital. Ever since then, no one has ever thought of even touching that room's door when my brother is in there.

He apologized afterwards, claiming that he was too focused in training back then and thought I was an enemy.

I don't blame him, because I'm his sister, and he's actually a nice person. But with what he did to me, I can't imagine what will happen if other people are the ones who entered the room.

"Heard that you completed a mission with Joochan today?" He asked. I nodded.

"Anything suspicious you saw today?" He then questioned. I thought of the boy, but then I don't want to cause trouble, so I shook my head.

I should probably forget about the boy, I'm thinking too much.

"That's good, it's just that I have a feeling that something will happen. Go and do your homework, you still need to go to school tomorrow. I'll order pizza." Seungmin looked at the clock. It's 7pm.

Sometimes if it's late, we would eat in the base. We buy food from the restaurant downstairs and bring it to the base. The food is really good.

"Okay." I nodded, before going back to my room.

You may wonder why we became killers. In fact, this is a way to earn money and support ourselves, especially when our parents are no longer here. We have no one other than our team.

Every time I completed a mission, an amount of money will be transferred to my bank account, it's the money that the client paid along with the money the company paid, and that amount is not a small amount. So I can afford the things I want. But most importantly, I will donate half of the money, but it depends on whether there's someone in need.

As I took out my phone, I received a message from Joochan.

"Have you arrived home safely?"

I smiled. I'm happy that he actually cares.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Come to school early tomorrow."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I miss you." He answered. My mind got messed up for a second. My face heated up. But then I shook my head.

No way he'd actually mean it.

"..." I didn't know how to answer.

"Just kidding! We need to prepare for our arts test!"

I sighed, feeling relieved but also a bit disappointed. But I already know that Joochan is always so passionate about arts. And... I don't think I have feelings for him like that.