3

"We're back..." Joochan and I said in sync as we went pass the last door, entering the base.

There's no one.

"They all went out?" I questioned as I widened my eyes. Joochan looked shocked as well.

I stole a glance at the room. The door is closed. Seungmin is still here.

"Are there really that many missions that they all had to go?" Joochan asked as he sat down on the sofa. I sat down next to him. We started playing on our phones.

I wonder if Jibeom really is a killer, will he be working with a group or will he be working alone? If he's in a group then what kind of group would that be?

Do they have a good leader like Sungyoon? Do they have a mood maker like Jangjun? Do they have a strong fighter like Seungmin? Do they have a genius like Donghyun? Does he have a good partner like Joochan? Does the group have a girl like...me?

I'm curious of what kind of killer Jibeom would be. Since his looks can never remind anyone of a killer. That's how it should work. You can't look like a killer.

His handsome and cute face can make people less aware, and his bright personality can make people fall for him. I have to admit that he's charming, but for killer, the moment you get your feelings involved, you'll most likely be dead. So I'm scared.

At this moment, the door opened, Jangjun and Donghyun walked in. Looks like they have done a mission together.

"Welcome back." Joochan and I said.

"There's big news." Jangjun said as he sat down on the sofa. He looked shocked and angry at the same time.

"What news?" I asked.

"Jangjun and I went out for a mission just now. And when we were about to kill the target... the target is dead already. He's killed by someone else. And we're pretty sure he's killed by another killer." Donghyun explained. Joochan and I widened our eyes.

"I don't know if it's the system or not, but I believe that these things are happening because our missions with another group are starting to overlap." Donghyun said.

"Another group?" I questioned.

"Not only our missions, but killers from the two groups are starting to meet each other even when it shouldn't have happened. Have you guys encountered any killers outside of our group?" Donghyun asked, looking at us.

Instantly, I thought of Jibeom.

But before I can answer, the door is opened once again, and Sungyoon walked in. He looked like he's in lot of thoughts.

"You know the situation already? Have you encountered anyone suspicious?" Donghyun knew that Sungyoon probably knew what's going on.

Sungyoon hesitated for a while before shaking his head. I feel that he's hiding something from us. But because he's our leader and we respect him, we didn't further question him.

"No matter what, we're still a team, and we need to stay aware. Alright?" Sungyoon asked. We all nodded, even though we know something is wrong.

"That's good. Tonight let's all eat here. My treat." Sungyoon smiled. We all cheered.

After playing around for while, Sungyoon and I went down to the restaurant to order food.

"Hello, mr Park." Sungyoon greeted the owner of the restaurant.

"Hello, Sungyoon. Where's your friend from last time? Isn't the little sister of your shy friend?" Mr Park is an old man, he watched Sungyoon grow up for a long time.