5

After school

"Come to this address." I received a text from Jangjun as soon as I took out my phone. I only stared my phone, confused. The message didn't include anything more except for the address.

"What's wrong?" Joochan asked, standing next to me. I suddenly remembered what happened in recess. Someone took pictures of me and Jibeom, and Jangjun is the one to inform me about it, so I guess it's related to this.

"You what?!" Joochan screamed after I told him everything.

"Shut up! So are you coming with me?" I groaned. He nodded.

We went to the address Jangjun provided. It's an old garage. Joochan and I went inside and closed the door.

Jangjun stood there, waiting for us, and a girl is tied to a chair with her mouth covered by a cloth.

The girl is awake, she widened her eyes at our presence. Jangjun quietly removed the cloth, letting her speak with us.

"Sookyung?" I asked, shocked. Joochan looked surprised as well.

She's the one who took the pictures?

"Minkyung? Joochan?" Sookyung exclaimed, shocked as well.

"Here's her camera." Jangjun coldly threw a camera at us.

"Don't throw it! It's expensive!" Sookyung cried.

"Shut up!" Jangjun answered as he kicked her chair. Sookyung stayed quiet, scared.

Jangjun is usually a happy and bright person. But when he's facing enemies, he can become really scary.

"Don't hurt her." I said. Joochan caught the camera and turned it on, starting to look through the photos.

"Look." Joochan said as he went through the photos one by one. It included photos of me grabbing Jibeom's collar of his shirt, and more photos of us having a conversation.

I looked at Joochan's reaction carefully. I thought that he'll get mad, but he stayed calm.

"Did you hear anything?" I asked Sookyung.

"I know nothing, I swear!!" She cried.

"Perhaps... Jibeom asked you to do this?" Joochan questioned quietly, but Sookyung shook her head.

"I wasn't helping anyone... I just wanted to find some new gossip and then I saw you with Jibeom... I thought it will be great news since almost everyone knows you're with Joochan... I'm so sorry!!! Please don't hurt me!!!" Sookyung explained as she looked at me.

"Now one problem is solved, there is still one more problem..." Jangjun spoke as he crouched down to look at Sookyung.

"Do you believe that killers exist?" He asked. Sookyung widened her eyes in fear.

"Y-you guys are killers?" Sookyung asked, her voice was shaking, shocked as she looked at both me and Joochan.

"That's right." Jangjun smirked.

"I didn't know that!!! But I promise I'll keep it as a secret!!!" Sookyung cried as Jangjun took out a gun.

"Only one type of people can keep secrets, and those are dead people." Jangjun smiled, pointing the gun at Sookyung's head.

"Don't." Joochan looked at Jangjun. But I know that no one can stop Jangjun.

"If I die, the police will find out and you guys will get arrested!" Sookyung exclaimed, trying to stop Jangjun from killing her, but I shook my head.