7

The next day... 5am

We all sat silently in the base, getting mentally prepared for the game to begin.

It might start at any time since they have the right to choose the time for us. I felt so unprepared and nervous that I couldn't sleep for the whole night. And that goes the same for everyone else. We ended up staying together in the base, waiting for the news to come.

But what I'm more unprepared is... who will I fight against?

At this moment, I received a text from Jibeom.

I looked up from my phone, so did the others. They probably received a text from someone as well. We all exchanged looks before leaving the base.

We went in 2 separate cars, one is Jangjun's car and the second one is the taxi Sungyoon used to pick us up.

I never knew that Seungmin owned a taxi, and was a driver whenever he's not training. I thought he was training 24/7.

Joochan, Seungmin, and I didn't speak throughout the whole ride. But I felt calm because I'm with them.

"We're here." Seungmin quietly said as we arrived lotte fit-in in dongdaemun.

There's almost no one in the streets. The sky is still dark. Our venue is closed at the moment.

The moment we walked to the entrance of the lotte fit in, the door unlocked and is opened for us.

"We're going to different places, right?" Joochan asked.  Seungmin nodded, but I got a bit confused.

They received a text with the location in it?

"See you." Seungmin said before walking away.

"Stay safe, Minkyung." Joochan looked at me, before leaving the other direction as well.

But- oh well...

I sighed, before heading towards the stairs.

At this moment, Sungyoon, Jangjun, and Donghyun arrived as well and entered the building. Right after they stepped in, the door is closed and locked.

The game officially begins.

The three of them didn't say much, and went their separate ways.

-----------

Joochan walked deeper into the mall until he reaches the center.

All floors are visible because there is a huge space here, which is often used to hold events like mini fan meetings. He can see the moving escalators on each floor as well. So far he didn't see anyone else.

"This will be challenging..." Joochan thought to himself.

Bomin might appear on any of the levels, and attack him from any direction because of the wide space.

At this moment, Joochan slightly tilted his head, an arrow flew past him and hit the the wall of the shopping mall.

"Nice." Joochan looked up to find Bomin on the second floor, looking at him with a smile.

"So how does this game work?" Joochan asked.

"Well, some changes were made to the rules." Bomin thought for a second before putting his bow aside.

"There's a time limit, and within that time limit we're only allowed to fight 1 person at that time. But after the time limit, we no longer need 1 vs 1." He explained.

"Then... what's the time limit?" Joochan asked. Bomin smirked.

"As if I'll tell you." He answered, before firing a shot at Joochan.