PROLOGUE: Unfortunate Incident

24 year old, Tsunayoshi Sawada was currently battling his worst enemy with a pen. You guessed it! It's paperwork caused by none other than his favorite mist and cloud guardian. Oh the joy! Anyway, those two best of friends destroyed half of the Vongola Forest within thirty minutes. It doesn't cost much to Tsuna really but the paperwork cost exhaustion. The paperwork consists of bills, alliance contracts and most of all marriage proposals. He facepalmed and sighed.

  "Didn't they attend my wedding with Kyoko? Or are these people just persistent?" Tsuna says raking his fingers through his hair

  "Am I really that good looking?" He asks himself stretching his arms and yawning

  "I need some painkillers." He mutters looking around luckily seeing a bottle of painkillers

  Tsuna swallowed 3 pills and drank water. He felt sleepy so he plopped down his couch and fell into a deep sleep. Little did he know, those pills weren't exactly painkillers. Those were child pills courtesy of Giannini. Wonder how it got there? That's right! Hayato mistaken it for painkillers because it was oh so innocently on the medicine cabinet. How it was there was because of Dr. Shamal taking it from the floor where Giannini slipped and didn't realize the pills were gone. I pray for your safety Giannini. Your lucky Mr. Renato was on a mission right now and won't be returning for a few weeks. But still Giannini try to survive the raining of bullets by Satan's twin or was it spawn? Who cares about that, just run for your life, Giannini. Just run and never turn back. May God be with you.