CHAPTER SEVEN: Arcobaleno

Another day passed with Tsuna being babysit by the Arcobalenos. Today was no other, he was playing with some toys in his room awaiting for his babysitter's appearance. The door opened quite violently making the brunette jump and shriek. It revealed a bluenette woman mumbling incoherent words. She looked up with a scowl that soon turned to a blank one seeing the frightened face of Tsuna. Though she held a blank face, her eyes showed gentleness. Tsuna noticed this as his fright subsided replaced by comfort. He smiled at her astounding the adult female. She never thought that even when he was a child, he held a bright warm smile.

  "Tsunayoshi, come along." Lal says well it sounded like a demand

  Tsuna stood up and came up the bluenette with curiosity filling his wide brown eyes. His brown eyes saw how beautiful she is up close. His mind was processing why would his father call her mean.

  "Auntie Lal, you're pretty." Tsuna compliments

  Lal's eyes widen, her cheeks tinted red. She wanted to yell at the him to shut up just like what she does with the adult Tsuna. But she decided not to especially if he's a child.

  "Oh shush." Lal mumbles looking away as he merely smiled brightly

  The two marched towards the hall unto the living room. Lal pushed the door open as Tsuna came in first. She closed the door and went to the mini library, Tsuna following suit. She picked out a book she liked while Tsuna took out an animal encyclopedia. She stared at him astonished soon brushing it off. She went to the couch and sat with Tsuna sitting next to her.

  Both engrossed themselves into their book as silence befall the two. The silence wasn't really awkward instead it was comfortable. The two acknowledging each other's presence while they were engaged with their books. Silence isn't that bad at all sometimes it makes people closer without any words uttered.

  Lal glanced at Tsuna who was trying really hard to read each animal's name. She saw the animal's name and read it to him.

  "Hippopotamus." Lal reads out loud

  Tsuna looked up at her blinking

  "Hippomus." Tsuna repeats making her sigh and shake her head

  "Hip-po-po-ta-mus" She repeats slowly

  "Hip-po-po-ta-mus" He mimics

  "Hippopotamus."

  "Hippotamus."

  Instead of getting annoyed, Lal Mirch patiently taught him how to say the word until he gets it.

  "Hippopotamus!" Tsuna exclaims happily making her smile a bit

  "This is a chimpanzee. Chim-pan-zee."

  "Shim-pan-see."

  Lal Mirch shaked her head and repeated the word.

  "Chim-pan-zee."

  "Shim-pan-see."

  "Chi as in Chip."

  "Chi!"

  Lal Mirch nodded as he beamed in happiness.

  "Zee as in Zebra."

  "Zee!"

  "Now say it slowly, Chim-pan-zee."

  "Chim-pan-zee, Chimpanzee!"

  Lal Mirch chuckled, it wasn't bad to babysit the younger version of Tsuna.

  "How about this one, Auntie Lal?" Tsuna asks pointing at a crocodile

  "Crocodile, Cro-co-dile."

  "It's Keiman!"

  "Yes, Keiman's a crocodile."

  "Cocodile."

  "Cro, Tsunayoshi."

  Tsuna's mouth shaped into an 'o' in realization.

  "Crocodile, got it!"

  The two spent their time reading until sun down. Lal taught Tsuna excellently and he understood it perfectly. You know I feel like Lal put Reborn in shame. Anyway, the sun soon set as the two tired themselves out. Tsuna clung unto Lal's arm as she leaned unto his head. Both slept soundly and comfortable on the couch. Books were scattered on the floor, they sure did a lot of reading, haven't they?

~MEANWHILE~

  Colonello walked the halls looking for his fiancée. He remembered she was babysitting and went to the living room. He crept in slowly to be met by a cute sight. He approaches the with a blanket he got from the table and wraps it around them. He tucked them in and secretly took a picture.

  "This is going to be my wallpaper, kora." Colonello mutters setting the picture as his wallpaper

  "Why can't you be like that around me, kora?" He asks feeling a bit jealous at Tsuna

  Colonello turned back and exited the living room

Author: Short but cute.........i think? I don't really know if Keiman's an alligator or crocodile. The fandom said he was an alligator or crocodile. So I decided to make him a crocodile because why not? By the way, I'm going to write about Yuni the next chapter because I wasn't satisfied with the first chapter about her. I just hope it isn't bad to be called a crap.