CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Back to Normal

It's been a few months with babysitting the Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi, and it was hectic but all in all it was fun to babysit him.

  Tsuna sat on the couch watching television until he fell asleep.

  Everyone walked in the living room to see the cute little Tsuna fall asleep. They were anticipating if Tsuna would return back to normal or not. Of course, they loved the child Tsuna but they also missed the adult one.

  "Giannini. You said it would last for a few months." Reborn growls, his hand twitching for his gun

  "Just wait for a while, Reborn-san!" Giannini exclaims in fear

  They waited and waited and waited but still nothing happened.

  "Giannini..." Everyone mutters while glaring at him

  Giannini yelped and backed up to a nearest wall.

  "Please spare me..." He mutters weeping hopelessly

  There was a sudden smoke covering everyone.

  "What's this?!" Lal Mirch exclaims

  "Are we under attack?!" Shoichi exclaims nervously

  The smoke quickly cleared and before them stood adult Tsuna.

  "Ugh... What happened? My head's pounding so much..." Tsuna groans clutching his head

  "Tsu-kun!" Kyoko jumps unto him happily

  "Kyoko? What happened?" He questions puzzled

  "We missed you, Tsuna!" Takeshi says with a grin

  "Huh? What? What are you saying?" Tsuna questions wrapping an arm around Kyoko

  Everyone just gave him a smile as he looked at them puzzled.

  "What has gotten into everyone?" He shakes his head and sat back on the couch closing his eyes

  Everyone dispersed and no one told Tsuna what had happened for the past few months.

  "Tsu-kun..." Kyoko mutters

  "Hm?"

  "I'm pregnant."

  Tsuna sat up straight and looked at her with wide eyes as his mouth closed and open like a fish (No pun intended). Not finding the right words to say he merely pulled her into a tight yet warm hug.

  "That's great... I'm so happy..." Tsuna mumbles into her hair

  Kyoko smiled hearing him say those words.

  "I had a little experience with a child..." She mutters

  Tsuna pulled away and looked at her tilting his head.

  "What?"

  "Nothing!" Kyoko answers and gave him a close-eyed smile

  Tsuna just sighed and returned the smile.

  Everything was back to normal and the little secret was kept hidden.

Finally finished this book, huh? It was fun writing this book and to those who reached the end, I hope you enjoyed every chapter even if it was short. I also have my other work "Rejecting Sky," raise your hands if you have read this. Anyway, try reading this one and not my other works, I swear it's cringy af and that's way during the quarantine I might be deleting and rewriting them. Goodbye and thank you for reading. Have a great day and as always stay safe.
(。・ω・。)ノ♡