CHAPTER TWENTY: Teenagers

Tsunayoshi was looking out the window, staring at the dark skies, waiting for the rain to fall down. It was his favorite weather because it mirrored what he felt when he is lonely and when the other kids left him out. For someone at a young age, he already felt what it was like to be depressed, he doesn't know what that word is yet he felt it. He was a frail child whom already had to shoulder this kind of weight.

  "Tsuna?" A voice calls out to him making him turn his head to see two teenagers, a female and a male

  "Hello!" Tsuna smiles

  "I'm Fuuta Dela Stella." The male introduces with a warm smile

  "Hello, I'm I-pin." The female greets with a bow

  "Tsu-kun's Tsunayoshi! Nice to meet to you!" Tsuna smiles eyes closed

  "Do you want to play?" Fuuta asks

  Tsunayoshi shook his head.

  "It's fine! Tsu-kun like to watch the rain!" He replies looking back at the window watching the raindrops trickle down the window

  Fuuta and I-pin looked at each other then looked at Tsunayoshi. They knew what he was feeling during the rain. It was always what he does when it rains.

  "Tsuna, can you play board games with us?" I-pin asks hoping that the child would agree and stop what he was doing

  Tsunayoshi thought for a moment then finally answered.

  "Okay!"

  Fuuta and I-pin smiled and took out a snakes and ladders board game.

  They passed the time playing snakes and ladders, not getting bored of the game, and enjoying the company of each other.

  For the first time, Tsunayoshi had a happy moment during a rainy day.

Hey. How long has it been? How you guys doing? Hope you're doing well. Stay safe from Covid-19. Sorry for the short chapter but this is all I could come up with. 3 more chapters to go and the book is ending. Don't become emotional now, remember, endings are not really the end, because after something ends, there's always a new beginning.