CHAPTER SIX: An Unescapable Situation

Giannini was shaking in fear as he was researching Tsuna's current state. Reborn was watching intently from a distance. His murderous intent was quietly leaking out.

  Giannini yelped feeling the vibe and franticly hurried his work. Shoichi was watching with pity as Spanner silently prayed for Giannini's safety. The two were forbidden to help Giannini as punishment by Reborn himself.

  Yuni was sighing as she watched her uncle. Good thing, Tsuna was deeply asleep to hear any of the racket.

  "Giannini, if his situation doesn't falter in a month. I will put holes in you." Reborn says walking out the door to grab a cup of espresso

  Giannini shivered imagining whatever Reborn was going to do at him and so hurried his research. The antidote can wait, the research about Tsuna's situation is more crucial. How long will it last? How does it affect Tsuna's flame and more.

  It will take a long time for him to complete his research hence the other two aren't allowed to help him. He just wished he isn't tortured when Reborn hears that Tsuna's situation actually takes 2 months until Tsuna recovers his adult form.

  This is a situation Giannini can't really escape. Maybe a prayer will spare his life from the hell spawn. Maybe because sometimes they are sent to the ICU for a life and death situation. Let us pray and hope Giannini survive the wrath of the hell spawn.

  Speak of the devil, Reborn came back with a cup of espresso. He was sipping his espresso as Giannini came up to him.

  "Um, Reborn-san?"

  "Hm?" Reborn was calm for now

  "Decimo's situation will actually last for 2 months." Giannini stutters out

  Reborn glared at Giannini who shrunken down. Too bad, mercy and pity isn't Reborn's dictionary.

~Meanwhile Outside~

  Spanner and Shoichi along with Yuni got out the room not wanting to see Giannini's suffering. Though they cannot see, they heard his screams of fear and pleads. Gunshots were heard and few crashes too. But it wasn't heard all over the mansion since the room was soundproofed. The hell spawn has definitely resided in the Vongola Mansion and no one likes to face his wrath.