D O N' T M E S S W I T H M E

———i'm doing a time jump because i have an idea———
erika pov
so it's been a year since team 10 evolved and honestly everything has been going great. we are making it places, not to mention we have had our ups and downs as a team but at the end of the day we are family. we have had some issues with alissa trying to take down jake, which clearly didn't work. jake has made some songs, ohhh and also the fans don't know about us. i mean yeah they think we are a thing but we haven't confirmed it to them. yeah their will be pictures of us holding hands and hugging but they just think it's for the vlog. jake and i have decided to keep our relationship on the DL for now but when the time comes we will tell everyone. over the past year i have still been working as jakes assistant, we have a another business worker his name is nick and we work together on basically everything behind the senes for the talent members, from merch, meet and greets, tours, big opportunities, shows, and meetings. nick and i actually have something in the works right now. we are just waiting on the phone call.
—————
jake pov
so it's been a year since team 10 and we have a couple new team members. we have nick who helps with behind the scenes with erika, chad,tristan, chance, anthony, tessa, sunny, ivan and emilio( who are new) who are in talent along with me. we have mack and alex who help us organize our schedule but mainly they focus on there modeling careers but they are apart of the family. that leaves us with nathan and kade who are our camera boys they help us with editing, filming, vlog ideas and pictures. i kinda want erika to be on the talent side with me because with all the meetings and business work it's hard for us to get alone time. don't get me wrong she's great at what she does it's just with modeling, sports and business work she has and me vlogging and always on set they only actual time we see each other is at night. but i'm gonna change that...hopefully!
——————
erika pov
(btw the office is in the garage in the old team 10 house)
erika: nick?
he looks up from his computer to me
nick: yes rik?
erika: so you want anything to eat? i'm gonna get some food from the kitchen
nick: umm if you could make me a shake you'll be my hero!
i get up from my chair and laugh a little
erika: on it!
i walked out of the office into the kitchen and saw a huge ass mess in the living room! it really aggravates the shit out of me because i clean up this house like 10 million times a day. that's it
erika: BOYS!!!!!!!!*screamed*
—————
jake pov
the boys and i were vlogging upstairs in my room about to go on the roof when we heard erika scream. we all looked at each other like shit what did we do now?! you could tell by the anger in her voice she was pissed.
anthony: shit were in trouble
getting down from the ladder
jake: what did we do
kade points the camera at all of them
jake: well this vlog took an unexpected turn
erika: BOYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!!
chance: we better go now!! *says a little worried*
we all looked at each other than ran out of the room kade vlogging the whole thing.
—————
erika pov
not gonna lie i was pissed that they can't clean up after themselves. there was wood, nerf guns/ bullets, blankets, buckets, merch, and a bunch of other shit on the ground. i was lookin around when i decided let's play around with the boys.😏 they already know i hate picking up after them because when i yell for them they know they are in trouble. not gonna lie i like the fact they are scared of me when i yell at them it's funny. i guess that's why they call me mom of the house because i clean up after them, make sure they aren't late, feed them food and yell at them. let the fun begin!
erika: BOYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!!
i could hear them coming because they sounded like a heard of elephants running down the stairs.
anthony: yes mom- i mean rik?!*panting*
erika: what the hell are you guys doing?
chance: helping jake with his vlog, what's the matter
now is a perfect time to go all 'mama bear' on them
erika: what's the matter? what's the matter is that the downs stairs looks like a tornado tore through here!!*pointing around the room*
chad: so?
erika: so you boys*pointing at all of them* aren't vlogging nothing until this down stairs is spotless!
boys: what! no fair!!* whining*
erika: no fair? i clean up after all of you every fricken day now it's your turn to clean up after your selves!
boys: fine*eye rolls*
erika: and for rolling your eyes at me give me your phones and cameras*putting out her hands*
jake: what?!
erika: you heard me pretty boy phones now!
jake stares at me as he takes out his phone
erika: thank you boys now this room ain't goin got clean it's self!
boys: ughhhh!!
just than the girls walk through the door laughing than stop once they see what's going on.
tessa: woah?!
alex: um are the boys sick or something?
mack: they probably got in trouble
i walk out of the kitchen
erika: yeah they did get in trouble
girls: what did they do this time?
boys: wow you just assume we did something?!
erika: they left a huge mess down here so they are getting a taste of their own medicine.
girls: laugh
erika: i also took there phones and cameras away so they spent by side tracked
tessa: wow you guys really screwed up
chad: what gave that away?
mack: this is great b- roll
she pulls out her vlog camera and starts filming the boys as they clean and me holding there phones and cameras.
once she finished we all went our separate ways, well except for the boys they stayed cleaning.
—————
boys pov
this fricken sucks!!!
————
jake pov
not gonna lie she got when she's mad,
jake: wow we are fricken disgusting *as he picks up and old plate of food*
tristan: now i know why rik gets mad when we make a mess!
chance: no dip shit, nobody likes picking up all this shit!
————
i walked into the office with nick and i'd food, sat down putting all the phones on my desk
nick: thanks rik! what did the boys do now?
i took out my phone and showed him the picture of the mess.
nick: dam!
erika: yup!
nick: so why do you have their phones?
erika: because i decided i wanted to mess with them so i took there phones and cameras
nick: you sneaky goat rik!
we both laugh
nick: i'm gonna go get a video of them i'll be back *walks out laughing*
just than i get a phone call
it's the phone call that i've been waiting for!!!
erika: hello ?????