The babies! Chp.6

👶NINE MONTHS LATER

Angelina has been keeping her promise in helping me and being strong. Turns out I'm not having one baby but three. She's having one, a girl! Named Shaye-Lyn Mae. I'm having three boys. Bentley and I agreed on Damon Jay for the first boy, Jay was his dad's middle name, Payton Day for the second, Damon loved the day time, and Henry Ian for the third boy, Ian was Damon's middle name.

"Bentley!" I screamed as I pushed for the first baby. I heard crying and relaxed then tensed up because the next one was coming. I pushed three times before he was out. Then three more for the next one.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Graham. You have identical triplets." The 'pack' doctor said handing me two of my sons.

"He'll be Damon Jay Graham, DJ for short. This little guy will be Payton Day Graham." I said as the nurse wrote their names on their bracelets.

"And he'll be Henry Ian Graham." Bentley finished. Suddenly Angelina walked in with Shaye, who she had about a month ago.

"Hey Ang!" I said and she gasped as she looked at my sons.

"Mmmm they're gonna be heart breakers when they're older!" She said and I laughed.

"No because they have destiny loves just like their parents." I said looking at Bentley. We got married about two months before I had them so I was now Lanna Graham.

"So are you guys planning on having more?" She asked and I bit my lip while looking up at Bentley.

"Lots more." He said and I laughed.