Epilouge chp.7

EPILOGUE! THREE YEARS LATER

"DJ! Sit down and eat." I said and he plopped down on his chair. I tried to help Payton into his chair but couldn't over my swollen stomach. I was pregnant again for like the fourth time in the past three years. "Bentley! Get in here with the boys!"

"Coming." He said coming in with Drake and Harry, our two youngest boys. Payton, Henry and DJ were at the table with their younger brother Brent as Bentley set the twins in their high chairs. All I've had are boys except this one, I'm having a girl and we're naming here Hallie Marie Graham. Suddenly Steven our son between the twins and Brent came sprinting past me.

"Steven!" I yelled and he stopped in front of me.

"Mommy?" He asked meaning 'Yes mommy?'.

"Sit with big brother." I said and he quickly climbed up on the bench. Bentley built us our own house on the property but I still spend most of my time in the main house managing everything.

I died after my last kid got married. Bentley had died in a hunter's attack and I died from a broken heart but my kids lived on. I watched over them still, using the moon as my telescope. Even after I was gone my story went on and as did the Supernatural House. DJ kept it going and passed it on to his kids. It kept going until present day 2014. They not only kept it alive but me alive too.

I am the Moon Goddess.