chapter 7

It was the grade 9 graduation and the last day of school skye stood in his room skye in a yellow suit his hair fashioned in with delacite pale clilps turns to the rest of the boys in the class room as the gilgied filigrid carvings on the roof gliued down with a cloud of gold peatels seteling on the suits of the man like butterflies emporderung the fabric like clusters of gold thread that matched the encamplas like leaves in skyes hair.

The girls standing at the base of a stir case looking every inch like princess the girls looking at the boys on the faceing staircase the girls give them a smile and glides towards them the boys walk towards them and they meet at the main staircase the girls place there hand on the boys as they walk down side by side.

Hours passed krett saw skye sitting on a chair alone krett walked over "skye do you want to dance." Thats when the dj played beutey and the beast. Skye gives krett a low curtsy krett bows his head to him skye offers up both his hands krett takes them and lets him lead him ontk the dance floor, they dance.

Krett twirls skye around skye pulls him along krett takes him by the waist looking into eachothers eyes and bends skye backwards and lifts him up on one arm and spins him benath a celaing of twinkling candel lights

Krett offers skye his arm and together they walk out onto a rose covred balcony when krett was about to speak when a phone ring tone intrups him "hello" said skye "krett i have to go something is happening at home" said skye as he ran kretts eyes fill with anguish

Near the main door the coatman bows to skye,skye acnolishes him with a tilt of his head. As he turns back for a last glance running out.

Krett walked away and sang.