intro

Not long ago it was the day before school started for the grade 9 it was tradtion that every year one person would host a back to school party this year it was a handsome young man who lived in a beutiful house all thow he had everything he still lived in calgary where bulling was happening costantly so he and many more were selfish and unkind and his party full of beutiful people.

"Monts et merveilles splendeur, musique Et magie s'èveillent. Admirez ces beautès sans pareilles Chacune a l'espoir de pouvoir Se voir Aux bras du prince ce soir! Quelle assemblèe! Extravagance excentricitè! C'est inluï, c'est royal, c'est princier! Quel tourbillion de passion! Dansons et chantons! Demain est un autre jour"

Sang a famous french singer as a knock on the door as they blow open and a caped figure enters from a storm rageing outside lights and canndels sputter and die.

The hooded figure had black hair cutts and scars all across his face he said he was univited to the party and is here to attend the host laugh in his face spinning around as his guest laugh as the hoststes turned the man away but he warned him as the hostes started to look uneasy the man bends down. As the host dessmissed him again the mans outer aperences mealted away the host gapes up at a shimmering incandesent of pale golden light and drops to his neese the man had seen there was no hope in his life. The handsome man holds up a rose. And as punishment he howled and said he has to th e end of grade 9 to end bullying or else he will turn to stone along with the rest of the grade 9s he will know the curse when he sees things adults cannot.

Minutes blead into hours hours bled into fear for if the curse was real and who can help breack this curse