chapter 4

In the schools nursery krett screams in pain "ow that hurts" says krett "if you hold still it wouldnt hurt as much" said skye as krett turns away from skye in a huff. Skye gose to dab at his wounds but then withdrawls "try to get some rest." Said Skye. Skye leaves the grumpy krett in a recolection of him as a rosy cheek boy standing at his granddads death bed. "
Days in the sun where my life has barely begun not until my whole life is done will i ever leave you." Sang the young krett the boys mother leads him away from the bed and the recolection ends. Krett stures and opens his eyes down in the gym stella and the other students pick up the song as Nosebig walzs across the floor with greese in his arms "will i tremble  again to my dear ones refrain will i now forever remain out of reach of my arms." Sang stella as bolivia and messe picked it up in the kitchen " days in the sun what i give to relive just one undo whats done and bring back the light." Gardarobe sang in the class room "oh i could sing of the pain thess dark days bring the spell were under still its the wonder of us i sing off to know.
Skye: how in the mist of all this sorrow can so much hope and love endour i was innocent and certin now im wiser but unsure.
Gardarobe:days in the past
Skye: i cant go back into my childhood
Garderobe: oh, those precious days couldn't last
Skye:one that my fauther made secure i can feel a change in me.
Garderobe: oh,hold me closer
Skye: im stronger now but still not free

Midday sunshines in threw the nursery in the schools widows
As all them sing "days in the sun when we turn we must believe as lovers so that days in the sun would come shineing through." As they sang

"Do you guys also see how this school is falling apart?" Asked skye as his friends shook yes "and how the adults dont see it." Said messe "yes why is that?" Asked skye "cause of me." Said krett sitting up "i had a party on the 4th of September where when an univited person came in and cursed us he said i have til the end of the school year to stop the bulling at this school or the entire grade 9 class turns to stone." Exclaimed krett "well we are going to help you stop it" said skye as the rest of the people shook yes when the ground shook and walls cracked and crums fell from the roof.