Prologue: Freedom

Why must I be treated like this? Everyday I'm locked up in this attic after getting beaten by everyone in my family. I have burn marks on my skin from my mother and cuts from my father and brother.

Issei "Hey you piece of crap get down stairs and clean up.

I stand up and my legs are shaking from not eating at all. I walk down the stairs only to be tripped and send rolling down the stairs. As I stand up I hear Issei laughing at me from him tripping me. I walk to the kitchen and started cleaning the floor to make it shine and soon my mother walks in and says in my ear.

Mom "Come to my room so that you can fix my problem.

I had tears in my eyes as she walked off to her room.

After cleaning the kitchen I went up to my moms room so that I didn't get another beating like she loves giving me.

You might be asking why does she want me to go into her room. Here's the reason why. She rapes me each time my bastard of a father goes to work.

timeskip.

I'm on my side silently crying my eyes out glad that it was over as my mom puts her arms around me and has a smile on her face and she kisses me on my shoulder.

I get out of her grasp and I head back up to the attic where I sleep but I wasn't going to go to sleep. I was trying to find a way to get out of this hellhole.

While I was thinking about it I hear a voice say.

??? "So you're finally leaving this place."

I look around and I see no one.

YN "Whose there?"

Soon I see two women that  looked almost Identical to each other.

YN "Who are you two?"

??? "We are your sacred gear.

YN "My what?"

???? "We'll explain it when we get you out of here. Grab our hands."

I did not even question it I grabbed their hands and we appear to a fantastic looking sight.

Yn "What is this place?"

??? "This place is where people who wield the power of the dragons.

??? "Well you asked what our names are. My name is Hana and her name is Aoi."

YN "Nice to meet the both of you I'm Y-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence as I fell over and passed out.

Couple hours later

I woke up in a bed and when I did I was looking around and spotted Hana as she was talking with her sister and another female with horns. 

I walk over to them and they stopped what they were talking about and said

Hana "YN this is Alexstrazsa she will be helping us train you.

I bowed to show respect to her and she said.

Alexstrazsa "No need for that YN I want to know one thing though. Are you ready for this training because it will be the most stressful thing that you have ever been put through."

YN "I'm ready."

Alexstrazsa "Let us find out."

No one's Pov

In the hyoudou household no one has slept because they were looking for YN. They believe that if they find him and bring him back home that he would forgive them and that they wouldn't abuse him anymore.

Mom "Where could he be?"

Dad "I don't know he couldn't have just vanished though.

Mom "We have to keep looking."

Issei was sitting at home in his room sad that his own brother ran away and he would never see him again. He also remembers all the things that he said about his brother all the names he called him and what he did to his own brother.

Issei "If I find you I will make things right."

However what Issei didn't know was what his brother was going to have in store for him when he saw him again.

End of prologue