Chapter 6

I open my eyes to see a white ceiling and I look around to notice that I'm in a hospital room.

YN "What the hell?"

I then hear someone say.

??? "YN?"

I look to my left and I see Genji sitting on a hospital bed next to me and she then walks over towards me and hugs me.

Genji "I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to almost kill you."

YN "It's alright it wasn't your fault you weren't the one in control at the time."

I patted her on the back and I then stood up and went to the door but it swung open hitting me in the face.

YN "GOD DAMN IT!"

Gabriela "Oh I am so sorry YN I didn't mean to hurt you."

YN "No it's fine you did nothing wrong."

I checked my face and nothing was broken at all. Soon a nurse looking female came in and said.

??? "Ah you are finally awake how are you feeling?"

YN "I'm feeling great better than when I was bleeding really badly yesterday."

Issei's Pov

I was looking at the house that my brother lives in and I watched as the house had a barrier around it and if I got near it, I would be sent flying back. Why can't he forgive me it was a long time ago and it wasn't as bad as he says it was.

YN's Pov - on the plane

Genji "You're kidding me that really happened to you as a kid?"

YN "Yeah my adopted mother would beat on me and rape me, my little brother would push or make me trip down the stairs and my adopted father would call me names and hit me all the time. Hell I would even be chained in the attic as a kid when they would leave so that I wouldn't escape."

Gabriela "Trust me when he told me that I wanted to kill them myself. They should have never done that to a kid even if their not blood related."

Genji "No kidding no one hurt my brother and gets away with it."

YN "Listen I know you girls care and all but I don't want to drag you girls into it because if anything happens to you guys then I will never forgive myself."

Genji "YN its alright we can take care of ourselves and if they try anything then they will see the power that we possess."

YN "You know I'm glad that I have you two with me. I don't know what I would ever do without the two of you."

Genji "Probably be miserable."

Gabriela "Lonely."

YN "Ok thats enough."

We then hear that the plane is landing soon and that we should prepare. 

Timeskip 

we and then we get off the plane walk through security but as we do they stop Gabriela and Genji and say that they need to strip search them.

YN "Umm excuse me but there's no way and I mean no way in hell you're going to be doing that to my girlfriend and my sister."

The two guards weer looking at my sisters chest as well as Gabrielas and I snatched one of them up by the shirt and said.

YN "You listen and you listen carefully. You will not and I mean will not be doing anything to my sister and girlfriend they are not your tickets to finally getting laid and show some god damn respect to them you fucking pervs."

The head of security comes up to me and says.

Head security "Sir is there a problem?"

YN "Yes these two said that they were going to strip search my sister and girlfriend."

Head security "Thats standard procedure."

YN "As they were looking at their chest thats not standard procedure now do you want to deal with them or do we have to handle this some other kind of way?"

The security guard made the two men follow him and three female security guards show up.  

(Imagine her with a security uniform on

(Imagine her with a security uniform on.)

Guard 1 "Excuse me sir but we're going to have to search you and your two friends over there."

YN "Theres no getting out of this is there?"

they all shook their heads no so I said.

YN "Better than those two male guards trying to touch on them alright lets go you guys."

Genji and Gabriela follow me to where we were going to be searched. We got put into separate rooms for us being searched.

YN "Oh boy here we go."

Guard 2 "Now remove your clothing sir."

YN "Fuck."

End of chapter 6