Chapter 5 part 1

YN "So you two are my sacred gears a well as my dragons? From your ears I can guess that the two of you are wolves."

The one with the black hair said.

??? "Yeah I'm Tsuki and my sister is Shirayuki."

YN "Alright well what can you two provide for me in a battle?"

Shirayuki "You can summon us by saying  "Okamio waga teki wo kurae" When you say that we will appear and when we do we can move side to side and get the enemies that your dragons can't get."

YN "Interesting alright well now do you guys have a way to keep yourselves hidden on me?"

Tsuki "Yes we do."

The end up on a ring on my finger.

Shirayuki "This is what we are hidden into on your body

Shirayuki "This is what we are hidden into on your body. So that we can stay hidden and no one will know unless they see us appear out of it or go into the ring."

YN "Alright well it looks like I'll need to be going."

Alexstrazsa "Do you have to go? Why can't you stay for a few more hours?"

YN "I need to find her."

Alexstrazsa "*Sigh* Alright I wish you a safe journey."

I gave her a hug and when I did I kissed her on the lips causing her to try and deepen the kiss but I release the kiss and I look at her then I teleport back to my house where hana, Aoi, and gabriela were all running over to me and hugging me.

YN "I'm alright."

Gabriela " They have been trying to get past your barrier and they keep failing."

YN "Don't worry and I have something to show you girls."

I lift my hand up and said.

YN "Girls you can come out."

the two wolves revealed themselves and when they appeared I said.

YN "These two are Tsuki and Shirayuki these are my wolf parts of my sacred gears. Tsuki and Shirayuki these two are the dragon part of my sacred gear and thats Gabriela Reyes my best friend in the entire world."

I then turned to Gabriela and said.

YN "I need to talk to you."

We walk off alone as the four others were talking amongst themselves as we leave the room.

YN "Have you found her yet?"

Gabriela "Yea I found her but the fallen angels got to her before I could do anything."

YN "Well then you are joining me as well as those 4 in there and we are going to get her back."

Gabriela "Why do you want her so badly?"

I turned back and looked at her.

YN "Because shes my sister. Now get dressed and by the way dress in your best clothes for when we get there."

She nods and I go into my room and pull out my best suit that I have never worn until this day.

and Gabriela shows up in a black dress

(This is the dress that she's wearing.)

YN "Looking stunning now we need to head to the airport

YN "Looking stunning now we need to head to the airport."

Gabriela "Can't we just teleport to where she is?"

YN "I can't I wore myself out for the rest of the day and we need to leave now so that nothing happens to her."

I put my bow and arrows in my duffle bag and we were about to head out when I said.

YN "dragons and wolves time for you guys to turn back into my tattoo and my ring please."

They did as they were asked and returned and me and Gabriela made our way to the airport where we had to get a couple tickets and when we got on the plane I sat my duffel bag above where we were sitting. and when the plane took off I said one thing in my head.

YN "I will save you even if its the last thing I do..............Genji."

End of chapter 5 part 1

I decided that Genji ended up getting put under control by the fallen angels and we are going to save her. This is what she looks like when The fallen got their hands on her.

 This is what she looks like when The fallen got their hands on her