Chapter 3:The truth revealed (Short)

I woke up the next morning with Gabriela on with her head on my shoulder after our little fun last night. I rubbed my thumb against her cheek resulting in her smiling and opening her eyes and saying.

Gabriela "Good morning."

YN "Good morning to you too."

I kissed her on the lips and she tried to deepen it but I moved back and I sat up.

Gabriela "You're no fun."

YN "I'm sorry it's just that yesterday I had an altercation with someone I never want to see again."

Gabriela "Who?"

YN "Issei Hyoudou."

Gabriela "who's that?"

YN "He was my brother."

Gabriela "Was?"

YN "Remember how I told you I was abused as a kid. Well I was also Raped and molested by my mother and beaten by my father and Issei well he would push me down the stairs treat me like a slave. You know and emotionally as well."

Gabriela "Why would they do that?"

YN "You know I asked myself the same thing all those years ago, but I decided to not even think about it anymore. Well I'm going to head down stairs and eat care to join me?"

She gets out of bed and follows me down the stairs and when we reach the kitchen I feel something on my cheek I look to the side and I see Hana licking my cheek and Aoi rubbing her head on the other.

YN "Good morning to you two as well."

I grabbed their heads and kissed them both on the head.

Gabriela "That's just too adorable."

YN "You should see them fight when they're in their human forms."

I make breakfast and once I finished it I handed Gabriela a plate and I made mine then I sat down and ate my food.

Gabriela "That food was good thank you for making it."

She gives me a quick peck on the lips and asks.

Gabriela "Are you alright with me taking a shower here?"

YN "I don't mind."

Gabriela "Thanks."

She walks past me and says.

Gabriela "Maybe you could join me."

I stand up and we head into the bathroom and she took all her clothes off and goes into the shower. She then turns it on. Once I get all my stuff off I get in and am welcomed with a beautiful sight. She then turns around and starts rubbing her booty on my dick and gets under the water then she has soap all over her hands and starts rubbing it on my chest, neck and back and lastly, she started rubbing my dick with her soapy hands. I got my hands all soapy and I rubbed her boobs and went under them then when I got finished with them I gave them a squeeze resulting in her giving out a moan. I brought my hands down to her booty and gave it a nice squeeze after rubbing soap all over her back and booty. I then brought my hands forward and started rubbing her pussy causing her to start moaning like crazy.

Gabriela "I didn't know you could do that. *moan* Your making me go crazy."

I smirked and stopped causing her to turn around and say.

Gabriela "I wanted you to keep going."

YN "We can do that tonight for now we need to hurry up we got company coming our way."

We wash all the soap off and we get out, dry off and get our clothes on. I head down stairs to see that red haired bitch with her peerage.

YN "I never invited you into my home."

I sat down and Issei comes forward.

Issei "Is it true?"

YN "What that you're a disappointment to being the red dragon emperor or that you're the weakest person in this room?"

Issei "Neither of those. Are you my brother?"

I gained a pissed off look on my face.

YN "We were never brothers Hyoudou."

End of chapter 3.