Chapter 2: Brother vs Brother (Short Chapter)

YN's Pov

As I look at Issei I get really pissed off because of what he put me through and I feel Hana and Aoi bringing themselves out but this time they appear out of my back.

(thats what it's like except their dragons and you look like hanzo and you have a bow not a gun.)

YN "Issei Hyoudou. You're next."

I then walk over to him and I punch him dead square in the face sending him flying into the wall he then gets up and a gauntlet appears on his hand and says.

BOOST!

he then comes at me and I bring my hand out and I catch his fist and he has a look of shock on his face.

Issei "What how?"

YN "I am leagues above you.

 I pulled him closer to me and kneed him in the gut then I let him go and Hana decide to pick him up with her teeth and Aoi went to bite him but I said.

Yn "That's enough girls."

They obeyed and dropped the fuck on the ground but before he could reach the ground I kicked him in the stomach and made him slide over to Rias.

They all made sure he was alright and Rias said.

Rias "You're going to pay for hurting my servant."

I had a smile on my face.

YN "Oh please what makes you think you can do damage to me before I can do it to you?"

She then threw an energy orb or whatever it is at me and I shot it with my storm arrow and it disappeared. She was shocked as well as everyone else.

Yn "You see my arrows are more powerful than your pathetic energy attacks."

I go to walk away and she says.

Rias "You're strong how would you like to join my peerage?"

YN "I'm sorry but I am no one's slave now get away."

Then I am hit in the back and I skid a couple of feet forward I look behind me and I see Issei with his gauntlet and he looks mad. He goes to hit me again but I shoot his shoulders and legs with the rest of my storm arrows and the basically staple him to the wall and he passes out due to being in so much pain as I walk away I snapped my fingers and the arrows disappear and he falls to the ground and I tell her.

YN "As I was saying I will never be no ones slave. My pathetic brother may have chose to be a slave to you but not me."

I then teleport away.

Hana "Are you alright YN?"

YN "Yeah I'm fine just tired."

I lay down on my bed and close my eyes and went to sleep.

???'s Pov

I sat there and watched the whole fight and this guy is pretty strong and once I got a good look at his face I felt my face heat up.

??? "My you sure have gotten strong since we were kids YN."

I then turned into smoke and went away.

YN's Pov

I appear in the forest and I start walking only to hear footsteps behind me so I turn around to see a woman wearing a mask and she draws two shotguns and says.

??? "Are you ready to die?"

YN "No I'm going to live."

We have our weapons drawn at each other and we don't move a muscle but she then says.

??? "It's been a while YN."

She then removes her mask and I am shocked at who it is.

YN "Gabriela Reyes?

She then nods and comes over to me and hugs me and says

Gabriela "I missed you a lot YN. It seems you have also gotten stronger."

YN "Well that happens when you train for 8 years and before that you were abused and all that."

Gabriela "You were abused?"

YN "Yeah I was each day I was abused ever since I hit the age of 2, but lets not dwell on that what's been going on with you?"

Gabriela "Not much just been moving around here and there and learning about different things in life."

I give her a smile and I turn around to look out to the city and I was mesmerized by the look of it but I then hear.

Gabriela "Oh YN."

YN "Yeah-

She had her mask on but she unzipped her top and was showing off a lot.

gabriela "You know you want this."

YN "Damn."

End of chapter 2

What did you guys think about this?