Chapter 1 "New students"

(hi this is gonna be vv cliché but whatever lol)

Mackenzie's pov:

'MACKENZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I jump off my bed, I rush down to the kitchen to see whats happening. 'WOAH WOAH WHATS GOING ON???" I shout, "oh, nothing really, we just wanted you to get up for school, its 8:30 sweet heart" my mom says calmly. "really?? I thought a snake broke into our house" I sigh.... Anyways I went back upstairs and went to pick an outfit which was um really really hard but hey at least I got something to wear! It was a balck crop top hoodie and some ripped blue jeans... I went to put my makeup on afterwards, but I went with really simple make up.. Anyways it was Friday so I was in a really happy mood, I brushed my hair and tied it into a messy bun. I went down stairs I grabbed my car key and rushed outside, but before I got in my car my mom stopped obviously stopped me.. "kenzie you can't go to school with an empty stomach!" she yelled. "Well its almost 9 mom I need to hurry up!" I yelled back.. "Well at least eat something small!" she yelled at me AGAIN. "like?" I said, very calmly this time. "here have this snicker bar" she handed it out.. "ughhhhhhh fine" I groaned while taking the snicker's  bar. I hopped in my car, waved goodbye to my mom and drove to school...

By the time I got there it was already 9:20, shit. I was late... Class starts at 9:10,well I'm fucked...

I had english first and It's my favorite subject out of all of them besides science of course.. I nervously open the door and peek in, but then my teacher opens it aggressively and gives the evil eye. "Im so sorry,My mom stopped me to change outfits at the last minuet" I made up an excuse and faked smile... "Well, I'll let you get away with this,this time" she smiled,I smiled back at her, while sitting on my chair... Beside me was joey... My boyfriend... He known to be the most popular and the most hottest guy in school and Not gonna lie but he's kinda like a fuck boy... He's made  out with at least 10 girls... I started dating him a month ago, he's been really nice and sweet to me.... But I just don't fully trust him yet.. Anyway while we were working on our essay,someone started knocking the door loudly, I tilted my head towards the door to see who it was, because I sit right across from the door so it was hard for me to see. My teacher opens the door with a big smile on her face... I couldn't really see who it was but there were 3 people standing, one of them was my principal, I could easily tell because he was very tall.. It  hit me when I realized we were having new students... I mean the teacher did talk about new students coming here and blah blah, but I didn't give much attention to it, until.... I looked up and gasped.. I knew these people.. I knew them since I was 6... We were best friends... But they sadly moved back to their home town Canada.... I could never ever forget them... Not only because of my mom ... But also because they were my truly bestest friends... They moved when I turned 11.... I of course remember their name... Johnny was 12 and Lauren his sister was 10. But woah, they had a massive glo up.. Lauren became even more stunning. Johnny became really really hot.. not saying in a crush way by the way.... I already have a boyfriend, and I love him alot.. I guess..... "earth to kenz" my teacher yells. I shake my head and look at Lauren.. She has the biggest smile on her face.. I smile back weakly.. "sorry... May I help u Ms Lea?" I whisper... Well not really a whisper but it was still  quiet...  "yes, I was just wondering if you could give lauren and johnny a tour around the school? just to help them know this place a little better" she smiled... "um, yeah of course! I'd love to!" I smiled... "Great! Thank you mackenzie!" she chuckled, I smiled while walking out of the glass but stopped until joeys face turned red full with anger.. Not sure who he was looking at but probably johnny....

We got out of the class and I gave lauren the biggest/longest hug.. Johnny was awkwardly standing there, so I decided to give him one because he was my best friend too.. "It's been so long since I've seen you guys holy crap" I laughed.. "I know right! anyway I got a new phone so um I wondering if you could give me ur number kernzieeeee" she laughed.. Okay I swear to god she has the cutest laugh.. "hey same!" johnny shouted.. Damnnnnnnn johns voice got deep asf. I gave them my number and after that I told them more about the school and showed them places here... And then I brought up joey and johnny seemed upset after I said "boyfriend" I looked at him and elbowed him and asked what was wrong he looked at me for a good 3 seconds and said "huh? what? I'm perfectly fine" he shook his head.... "Johnny you know you could tell me anything right?" I stated... "Yeah I know bu-" someone cut him off "hey babe" shit.. Not now... "oh um hey.. Shouldn't you be in class right now?" I fake smiled... "eh I mean its almost home time so nah not really" he smirked, "anyway who are these lovely people??" he gave an evil eye to john.. "Oh um these guys are my old friends... why?" I tried to smile but failed "ohhh okayyyyy I would like to-" the bell cut him off... It was finally time to go home.. "well nice talking to u, but I gotta go" "okay.." he sighs and kisses my cheek before leaving and john just walks away, while lauren is still with me smiling... * ding* laurens phone goes off.. It was a text from her mother

Mother: hey lauren!! we're going to Mackenzie's house! do u want me to come pick you and john up? 

before lauren starts typing, I stop her and say.. "omygod hey say no, Ill drive u guys" I smile.. She smiles back at me giving a hug "thank you mackenzie!" she smiles...  I smile back "hey no problem any time" I chuckle... I can see johnny smiling behind me... It clearly shows he's hiding something.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UM SORRY THIS IS VERY CRAPPY ... THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFIC BUT WHY DO U GUYS  THINK  JOHNNYS ACTING ALL UPSET AND WEIRD??

ANYWAYS NEW CHAPTER UP TMRW I GUESS! LOL OK BYE ILY