Chapter 3" hanging out"

(Hey I'm sorry for not updating in awhile djdjsjs I got really sick looolllllll and I was in depression lol but here ya go its legit almost 3 am here so appreciate this shit lol)

______________________________________________________________________

Mackenzies Pov:

It was joey.... He was there with his friends and his sister.. His sister's name is sophia, she's superrr close with nadia but she is  my friend too...

I shook my head and saw joey hand motioning me to come..  I nodded and before I left my table I looked at john to see what he was doing... Because for some reason I feel like doesn't like joey at all.. The looks that he gives joey are weird and looks like filled with jealousy... No no no Im not tryna say he likes me, Im tryna say that he probably gets a weird vibe about him and I wouldn't blame him... Ooops.. 

I walk over to their table, I grin and say hello and not sit down because my mom wouldn't like that and besides I don't even want to sit with them... Oops x 2. Joey approaches me, while he's grabbing my hand and leans for a kiss... He smacks his damn lips on mine and um kinda awkward ? especially when johns like 2 blocks away from joey's table.. but I kiss him back anyway.. I immediately pull stop and so does he....

"so um what are you doing here" he smiled... "Oh um you know just to hang out with my friends" I quietly giggle... "oh.." he frowns.. "whats wrong?" I ask curiously.. "nothing.. You should probably go back to your table" he smiled "oh okay... I guess I'll see you on Monday" I faked smile.. He nodded,  I returned back to my table... Our orders already came in so, there was nothing to do but eat...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny's pov:

*rAnG rOnG RiNG*  holy fuck I hate Kenzie's alarm... It's so  squeaky. We stayed in kenzie's house since there's barley anything in our house. I grabbed my phone and to check the time, it was 9 am.. Lauren and kenzie were still asleep.

I decided to take a shower since it's been 5 days.. Yeh I know I'm dirty, but can you blame me? we just moved and There's no hot water.. 

I got in the shower, turned on the hot water and damn it felt good and relaxing until.....

*BAM BAM BAM* "god damnit" I groan.. "WHO IS IT" I yell. "ITS MACKENZIE AND I NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW" she yells back while slamming the door. "WELL I'M IN THE SHOWER GO TO MADDIE'S BATHROOM" I yell back while almost loosing my voice. 'UGHH NOOOOO! MY TOOTHBRUSH AND MY MASK AND MY CREAM AND MY MAKE UP ARE IN THERE" She shouts.

"You don't need makeup you're naturally beautiful..." I whisper while letting a sigh out. It's true she is naturally beautiful, I don't understand why she always puts make up on... She's always complaining on how "fat" and "ugly" she is... And It makes me really fucking mad.. "Johnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy" she yells while letting a sob out. "I'm almost done... I'll be out in 2 minuets" I shout calmly... "okayyy" she sighs.

I get out of the shower, grab my clothes put them on and just run out, because It was getting too hot. "damnnnn the humidity tho... I'm gonna wait for some minuets.." she smiles while hiding her face... I fucking hate it when does that.. "Why are you hiding your face?" I ask in a little bit of anger. "because first of all Im ugly and second of all I just woke up." I could feel the anger about to hit me.. And it did.