chapter 5 "the texts"

( OMNYGOD ITS BEEN SO LONG OFMDMSI IM SO SORRY IM JUST PISSING AND SAD BC OF ALL THIS JADIA AND KAYDEN SHIT OF9DEYSH BUT ANYWAY HERES A CHAPTER)

Mackenzie's pov 

"JOHNNYYYYYY" hayden yelled while almost loosing his voice.. We've been waiting for johnny for like 20 minuets now... "Ill go check on him" I smiled at hayden and went upstairs... I went to check haydens room just to see if he was there but nope! so I went to my room to see if he was there.. and yep..  there he was sitting on the bed and just staring at his phone and smiling.

"hey" I said smiling. He quickly hid his phone and smiled weakly... "hey" I sat down beside him while faking a smile and asking what he was doing... He frowned and looked at me and got up "uhh nothing im gonna go downstairs now" he scratched his head and ran down stairs..

I sighed and grabbed his phone and luckily i knew the password.. Don't ask me how.. i just know. I went on his instagrams  dms and he was..... talking to nadia.. ugh i dont like nadia.. everytime i look at her picture and her captions, makes me dislike her more and more each day.... 

she acts like she's the "queen" of the school and it just bugs me a lot but this makes me wanna stab myself at least about a trillion times.. but the fact that johnny called nadia hot, burns me inside.. Am I jealous? nahhh its probably because I dont want my bestfriend to be left broken.

I mean nadia is a hoe.... She's dated at least 6 boys.. but she's usually the cheater so um.. hahah? anyway I got up and went downstairs... everyone was sitting on the couch watching a horror movie and im not into horror movies at  ALL.  So i took out my phone and sat on the stool in the kitchen.

John froze while looking at me.. I couldn't help but smile at him. The movie was 3 hours long so it got really boring... Since everyone was so caught up in the movie.. Anyway it was 3 am and i wasn't tired at all, knowing that i basically slept the whole time during the road trip.. but I got up anyway and ran upstairs to change into something comfy and cozy.. I laid on the bed trying to get cozy and pulled out my phone.. There was nothing much to do rather then scrolling down on instagram.. at that time it was almost 4 o'clock in the morning so i deiced to sleep now but someone..stopped me.. It was johnny he came in and smiled.. "so um theres no space in hayden's room so i was wondering if it was okay if i slept here" he smiled while scratching his head.. I nodded yes.. He smiled and thanked me, i shrugged and dove right into my blanket 

john was beside me... which felt weird but weirder because he was shirtless.. ok damn he's fucking hot.. Hotter then Joey..... John wasn't even attractive back then but now he's attractive af.. It kinda confuses me how he doesn't have  a  girlfriend.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day xD

mackenzie's pov:

I woke up on the floor... um thats odd? Im pretty sure I was sleeping on the bed... not on the floor.. I might've fallen or something.. Anyways I grabbed phone to check what the time was and it was 7:06 am.. I decided to go to the lake which is 2 minuets away from the cottage.

I got up and saw john still sleeping.. I wanted to wake him up but at the same time I dont... I went to the bathroom to get myself a lil freshen up before going to the lake.

I got out and quietly went down stairs, trying my hardest to not make a sound... The stairs were really unstable but thank god no one heard it..

I ran outside to the lake and sat down on a log... The lake is honestly so clear.. It's beautiful.. The weather was okay... It was partly cloudy.. I loved it.... It was quiet and very peaceful until...

"Kenzie? what are you doing out here?" I let out a sigh and turned around and saw johnny..I froze.. That did not sound like him what so ever... I shook my head and looked right into his sparkly emerald eyes "uh.. I decided to check the lake out...I felt a little bit trapped.." I murmured looking away..

He came closer to me and sat beside me on the log and gave me a worried look.. "What do you mean by trapped?" he muttered... I tried not to look at him but failed.. "Well um.. It's like you can't breathe well.. and sometimes it feels like there's walls that are gonna smash me.. I felt like suffocating" I sighed.. He backed up a little trying to give me space.. "oh.. Do u want anything tho?? are u okay??" he said in a worried voice.. I shook my head no.. "oh, well if you ever need anything you can always tell m-" I cutt him off.. By giving him a hug.... I missed and loved his hugs.. He used to hug me everyday when we were young.. I felt safe in his arms.. Everytime I was scared of something I would just collapse on his arms... He was my shelter.. and still is.

He hugged back grinning.. "I love you" I whispered  so quietly that barley I could even hear it.. And just like that I passed out on his arms... There's something about him that makes me want him.. I don't know what it is.. But I'm still trying to figure it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WAS VERY SHORT BUT OH WELL AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG ASS TIME HEEUYEDHJ BUT HOW ARE YA'LL??? AND WHAT MAKES KENZ WANT JOHNNY?? WHAT DO U THINK DJDKDKD

ANYWAYS 2 DAYS UNTIL THE NEXT I UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHHEHE xD