Chapter 2"Dinner"

Mackenzie's pov: 

I drove back to my house with them, we greeted each other's mom's and went straight to the living room, to watch some cool Netflix shows. We didn't eat anything since our moms told us we were gonna go out for dinner. John and lauren's dad weren't here because... Well its a long story...

Time passed by, Lauren slept with her head resting on my shoulder, johnny was scrolling through his Instagram.. stalking this girls Instagram.... I tried to peek and see what the account's user was, all I saw was Nadia.... I was kinda curious on who this Nadia girl was..

"hey do u know where the bathroom is?" I met johns green eyes... His eyes were beautiful and it was very dreamy.. It was a limish darkish  colour..... "earth to kenz" I shook my head and came back to reality, "oh sorry... Go left and then straight" I smiled. "thanks!" he smiled back..

Once he went to the bathroom I took his phone  which was left laying on the sofa.. I decided to see which girl he was stalking.. After I went through her pictures, My jaw dropped... It was Nadia Turner... She was my best friend till 9th grade... We just both drifted apart... I miss her, but she's really bossy and desperate these days... She acts like the queen... Well she is popular in school..

I heard the bathroom door open, I quickly put the phone back in it's position and closed it on the picture he was looking at. I grab my phone scroll through joey's Instagram, because he's hot as fuck.. And he is my boyfriend. Johnny came and sat beside me and looked at what I was looking at, he gave a dirty look, I looked at him and asked if he needed anything.. He shook his head and went back doing  his own stuff... I turned off my phone and looked at john for a good 6 seconds.

"Sooooo... Uhhhmmmmmm when did u move here?" I curiously asked.... "About 4 days ago..." He mutters, while turning off his phone.. "Ohhh, so how do u like being back here?" I asked while smirking , "I like it alot.. No actually I love it" he chuckled.. Okay I swear to god he's the cutest... Wait.. NONONONONOOO I DONT LIKE HIM I SWEAR!! "Don't u miss Canada??" I giggled.

"Nahhhh, not really" he chuckled again.. Okay bye HE'S SO PRESH OMYGOD. We talked for about 30 or 20 minuets, until our moms called us, for dinner.. I woke Lauren up and went upstairs to put on a cute crop top and some shorts.. I curled my hair because I was in a mood for it...

I went down stairs and saw Lauren and johnny's jaw drop.. "You look STU-NN-ING" lauren exclaimed, I blushed a lil and went to hug her.. But honestly Lauren's gorgeous, like she doesn't even need to try looking gorgeous.. I looked at john, who's jaw was still dropped, he shook his head and nodded.. "yeah.... u look stunning....." he muttered .. I blushed alot when he said that..

Wait.. does this mean I like him? nahhhh... Or does it? I have a boyfriend though.. I can't be crushing on another guy.. Joey  seems like he doesn't even like john.. Is he gonna get mad if he finds out I like him? Wait.. I still don't know if I like him though.. This is so confusing.... 

"earth to kenzie" I shook my head again and looked at my mom "jesus you've been day dreaming way too much! Come on hop in the car we gotta zoom out of here" Oh my god I hate it when my mom tries to act cool...

I hopped in the back seat, I sat between John and lauren... It was very awkward, until my mom blast out some lame music... This got even more awkward.... "so, um mom where are we going?" I curiously asked again"  "oh, we're going to République" she yelled.. OH YAY MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT.. John looked really happy after my mom said that, I checked to see if lauren was happy as well and she was happier then john.. 

After 10 minuets we finally reached there, Lauren got off the car first then it was me and when I looked behind john was already out.. So um I don't know if it was either john or lauren who got out first.. Anyway I don't care about that, all I care about right now is food..

we found a table for us, and we sat down looking at the menu discussing on what we should get.. The waitress came, asked us what we wanted, we told her on what we wanted, few seconds after she left, someone shout out my name... I turned to see who it was... My jaw dropped.. I turned to  john and he already seemed pissed... I turned back and.. I was kinda surprised....

It was....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY OOOPS SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I HAD A HUGE BREAK DOWN AND THIS SUCKS BUT OH WELL, ITS GONNA GET INTERESTING JUST WAIT

WHO DO U THINK THE PERSON IS AND WHY IS JOHN ALL OF THE SUDDEN SO PISSED??

BYE ILL UPDATE IN 2 DAYS :)