Diego imagine pt 2💦

2 hours later police come and take you to the hospital. Your mom comes and asks what happened and you go" mad lice" that was the only word you could say. "What?" Your mom went. "Mad lice"

Soon you went to school with a cast in  every part of your body and Diego went up to u and said "haha did your breast implants drip off on the way down ahahaha".

The police still went searching for who did this and what mad lice was.
They said they would give $8283848 to whoever knew who did this to y/n.
A month later and u recovered from the tragic event. U went from popular girl to bullied nerd. Nobody liked you. Or so you thought . Little did you know Diego still lived u and he just did that as a dare.

Text messages between u n Diego (what u have him as and what he has u as)
Diego 👿: hey...
Y/n 😜😘😘😩: what do you want
Diego 👿: I still love you
Y/n 😜😘😘😩: ok pick me up at 6:31
Diego 👿:k

Little did he know...

creds: gloomybem

pick which u want

you guys went to a carnival and got cotton candy even tho the only thing u could say was mad lice. No one knew why.

right before getting on a ride y/n PUSHED Diego right into the ride and Diego ended up dying immediately

.........
right before getting on a ride y/n PUSHED Diego right into the ride and Diego ended up dying immediately. No one ever knew it was you ;)