Kabanata 15

Buong ingat na ipinahinga ni Wyatt ang kanyang likod sa kama na parehas pa ding basa ang katawan mula sa tubig alat. Her mind was wondering off sumptuous pleasure that she felt. Electrifying and powerful, that's what it is. Wyatt started kissing her toes up, worshiping her. Every kiss that she felt was momentous and building up the intense desire to make their body as one. He parted her legs and positioned himself at her center. Bumigat ang kanyang paghinga sa antipasyon.

Wyatt's really wet tongue started licking her slit, blew hot air and sucked her bud, she was writhing in pleasure, grinding her hips on his mouth, pleading for him to take it, take more of her. Her legs were shaped in diamond, the toe curling sensation was not stopping with Wyatt's expert tongue on her vagina. The strong urge to feel him was on its peak, she wants more! Hindi siya minamadali ng binata, ramdam nga niya ang pag-iingat nito para hindi siya masaktan, pero ayaw naman niyang itrato siya nito na babasaging sex doll.

"Now, Wyatt." Hiling niya. Bumangon ang binata at pinasadahan ng mainit na halik ang kanyang labi at minasahe ang kanyang malulusog na dibdib. She parted her legs wide, in a way that he could fit.

But it just won't easily fit.

His hard stick almost made her question the existence of life and sex. Why this has to be painful?

Sinubukang umulos ni Wyatt papasok sa kanya pero ramdam niya ang kudlit ng hapdi at sakit doon kagaya kanina. Damn, she only teased her entrance with a vibrator or dildo and the farthest thing that almost reached her cervix was her super absorbent tampon, a size of a fat finger, that's it.

Indeed, real thing will always be hard. With Wyatt, so hard and huge, really.

Wyatt started moving in small portions until she felt her bud welled up with fluids, she's still turned on despite the stabbing pain. Both of her nipples were hard as Wyatt licked it one by one, pinching the other in alternate motion. Her elbows were pressing the bed as the pressure inside her started to build up. Wyatt moved a little bit deeper, more and more fluids was coming out inside her. Drops of sweat fell on her skin as he watched Wyatt, as beautiful as he is, ravaged her virginity and owning her.

His curled lashes and perfect pair of orbs, fueled with desire and enormous libido, conclusively watching her silently taking in the pain.

"You are beautiful." Bulong ni Wyatt sa kanya. It eased the spasm. His voice was reassuring that indeed she's the most beautiful woman he has bedded with.

Seconds passed and she was screaming his name over and over. Pakiramdam niya ay itinutulak siya nito papalayo sa mundo. Walang habas siyang sumigaw, mas malakas pa sa sigaw niya kapag mag-isa lamang siya. Wyatt slammed her harshly when she adjusted with his length, meeting their pelvis and making erotic sound. Ang buhok nito ay gulo-gulo na pero hindi maaaring itatwa ang pagiging guwapo nito. He's really exotic looking aroused and excited.

Inuubos ang boses at lakas niya. Indeed, sex is delicious, and Wyatt is compensating her virginity with an equally good performance.

Wyatt licked her swollen nipples and she shouted deliriously.

"That's it! Wyatt!" Miru was gritting her teeth, intoxicated with pleasure as Wyatt took several thrust, the feeling was foreign. Something she never felt on her self-love session. Wyatt put her right globe on his mouth while massaging the other.

"Oh, goodness!" She screamed. She couldn't count how many times she orgasmed and how well she adjusted with his muscle.

His thrust were deeper and faster, his eyes were losing its focus. One more glide and she felt the hot eruption inside her walls. Wyatt collapsed his body to hers. She suddenly felt tired. Really tired. She closed her eyes then she felt a comforter wrapped around her naked body.