2

I left at about one to find Jake, Erika, Tony and Chad all in the kitchen screaming. "Why are you home so late?" Jake asks. "I was getting a matching tattoo to your sword" I say. "Excuse me what?" He exclaims. "Are you ok?!" Erika asks. "Show me" Chad says. "I would but it's invisible" I say. Jake laughs relived. "I just got a small feather on my ankle" I say and run upstairs. "I will get you tomorrow!" He yells after me. I jump onto my bed face planting into the pillows.

I walk downstairs in a lazy day outfit and my hair in a side plait. I pull on a pair of socks and don't bother with shoes.

"Morning!" Jake calls

"Morning!" Jake calls. "It's ten am I thought you would have woken me up" I say surprised. "You needed the sleep you came home late" Jake says. "Ok thanks" I say. He grabs his vlog camera. I follow him as he walks outside. "So you ready to show that feather tattoo?" Jake asks. I smile awkwardly nod my head. "Wait its real?" He questions. "Is this real?" I ask pulling my sock down revealing the small feather arrow

 "Is this real?" I ask pulling my sock down revealing the small feather arrow

"It's so pretty" Jake says showing the vlog. "Hello dear family!!" Logan yells to us. "Did you know?" Jake asks. "Cool tattoo" Logan says studying it. "No I did not know" Logan says. "Well now everyone knows" I say. "Well I wanted to see if you wanted to come shopping because I want to show some love to my favourite baby cousin?" Logan asks with his vlog camera. "What did you do?" I ask. "You need winter clothes for the colder months" He tells me. It's September. "I also said you'd do a photo shoot with the boys" Logan adds on walking away. "Love you Jake I'll see you soon" I say rolling my eyes. "Shoes!" Jake shouts. I pull my sock on and shrug.

"You never told me it was at a beach!" I exclaim seeing the boys being styled on the beach. "Hey Boys!" Logan yells. "Logan!" I yell climbing out of the car. "Why do you put me through these things?" I ask. "They're not that bad" Logan says. "I have to do it to" Logan says. "But you never told me it was at the beach" I yell angrily at him. "Come on" Daniel says. "Please" He pleads me. "Ugh Fine" I say. "She said yes!" Daniel yells chucking me over his shoulder. "What did I do wrong this time?" I ask quietly.

I come out from the bathrooms in a dark blue bikini.

"See it's not that bad!" Logan yells to me. Everyone looks at me. I kinda started working out more and now have some form of abs. "You've been working out?" Daniel questions. "I get bored when Logan drags me to his three hour gym sessions" I say. "It's did you some good though" he says. I sit beside Logan on a stool as we wait for Jonah and Jack. I see a couple of people setting up cameras and microphones. "You guys ready for the interview?" Somebody asks us. "Interview!" I yell at Logan. He shrugs just pissing me off more.

"So we are gonna test got academic skills today" the presenter named Kelly says. "So you will use the buzzes in front of you to answer" she explains. "If you get the question wrong then you will be thrown into the water" she tells us. "Each Of you has your own question" she tells us. "But if you answer the question wrong the other have a chance to get a point using the buzzers" she adds on. "Ready?" She asks. "Your going down" Zach tells me from beside me. "Sure honey" I reply. "Logan, What is nine times nine plus forty-five" she says. "Damn maths" he says. "One hundred and twenty six?" He answers. "Correct" Kelly exclaims. "Amelia" she says. "Damn this is hard, it's about Australia" she says. "Who was Sir Henry Parkes?" She asks. "The man behind the federation of Australia" I say. "Correct!" She exclaims. "How'd you know?" She asks. "I studied Australia before I left to come here" I say.

"Ok Zach" she says. "Nine times nine plus fourth six" she says. "One hundred and twenty seven" he answers in a matter of seconds. "How?" I ask. "I added one from Logan's answer" he says. I laugh. We continue on with the interview. Jack and Daniel are thrown in then Logan.

"Why do we have to go in?!" Jonah yells. "You both got the answer wrong!" Logan yells laughing. "Shut up!" I yell at him. "You ready?" Jonah asks. "Hell no!" I exclaim. He laughs grabbing my hand and dragging me in. "Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich!" I yell as he pulls me under. I land on top of him as I stare into his green eyes. "Kiss kiss kiss" Logan chants. I climb up off of him. "Aww she's blushing!" Daniel yells. I sit back in my seat ignoring the guys comments. My feeling for Jonah are coming back.

I sit in the car resting my head back. "You ok?" Logan asks. "Yeah" I say covering the tears. "Thinking Of Jax?" He asks. "Yep" I mutter. "I'm sorry" he says. "So am I" I say. "Want to get ice cream?" Logan asks. "You can't say no to that" I say. "You have no shoes" Loan says climbing out of the car. "Meh" I shrug and walk in. I walk out with two tubs of chocolate and vanilla ice cream. "The next steps to being a chubby bunny I see" we hear a voice behind us. "Hey Corbyn" I say. "Corbyn hurry up!" I We Jack yell as he comes over. "Help me!" Jonah yells at them coming over with multiple bags. "Oh hey guys" he says smiling at me. "You gus being responsible, never thought I'd see the day" Logan says. "It's not like you've ever been responsible" Zach says to Logan. "Rude!" Logan says offended. "He's not lying" I say. "I want my ice cream back" he says. "No" I say stepping back. "Here you go" I say handing the vanilla tub to Jonah. "Why does he get it" Daniel asks. "Because he's got by through, 'I jut want ice cream and some sad romantic movie to soothe my broken heart' syndrome" I say. Jonah laughs. "Thanks" he says.

Oh no no no.