9

I wake up the next morning and get changed into a pair of black ripped jeans, a team Paul shirt and black high heeled boots. I chuck a leather jacket on so I don't freeze. I tie my hair into two braids. I walk out and to Jakes room. I open the door with the key he gave me. "Morning!" I exclaim seeing him being dressed. "Hey, you look good" he says. "You look amazing" I say sitting on the edge of his bed. "Is it bad that I think Santa, when I see the jacket" I say. Jake laughs. "I'm just a sexier Santa" he says jokily. "You ready?" He asks. "Yeah just gotta Get Logan" I say.

I walk into Logan's room. "Damn" I say looking over his outfit. "Thank you" he says hugging me. "No problem" I say. I sit on his bed. "Are you nearly ready?" I ask. "Almost" He says. He continues to get dressed. I get my phone out and scroll through Instagram. "Yo it's Jake you ready?" We hear from the door. I open it and Logan ushers me out. "Hey Jeff" I say seeing manager Jeff. "Hey Mills" He says. "Your riding with me" he tells me. "That's cool" I say. We walk out and see the cars. "Holy" I say. "Well we gotta go" we are told. We all get into our assorted cars and drive.

We arrive at the venue. I'm following Jake and Logan in. We hear boos from everywhere. We continue to walk ignoring it all. Logan is going first. "Hey Uncle Greg" I say seeing him. "Hi sweetheart" He says hugging me. "Logan your up" Someone tells him. I follow them to the side of the stage. Logan is introduced. Boos come from everywhere. I just lean against the wall beside Erika. Logan sits in silence as KSI talk shit. I watch as Greg grabs the mic. "Can I say something?" I ask. I look at Logan. I indicate the mic. He gives a simple nod. Greg hands it to me. "Logan may only have 85% of his testicle but he has more balls then you" I say. "And with Chloe, She knows what a real man is, she hasn't met you" I add on. I hear Jake laugh as Logan smiles discretely.

Logan gets a few words in. "I think I've lost my hearing" I say. I continue to listen as KSI all's shit about my family, not Logan, not Jake but Greg. Oh hell no. "Let me pin him, it will only take a minute" I growl through clenched teeth. Jake grabs my wrist stopping me from going further.  George helps to. I try and get out of his grip. Logan comes and walks off stage. "Oh shit" I mumble. "You stay I'll go" I tell Jake. I walk after Logan.

"I'm sorry" I say hugging him. "It's not your fault but thank you" he says holding me. "I could pin him in a minute I'm scared of what your gonna do" I say. He laughs lightly. "Hey there you are" Jake says showing up. "Sorry" I say and hug him. "It's all good" he says. "I should probably call Chloe" Logan says. "Ok" Jake says. Logan walks off to somewhere more private. "Did I mess up?" I ask Jake. "No, KSI and Deji did for wanting to fight us" Jake says. We see everyone come out. "Jake your up" George says. "Try not to punch anyone" Jake says resting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah sorry" I say looking at George. "No problem" he says smiling.

We walk out of the venue as we are swarmed with fans, haters and new presenters. "Jake, Logan, Amelia!" They continue to call us as we walk past. They continue to come over as KSI and Deji walk out of the building. "Keep your sister under control, she could get herself hurt" KSI yells laughing. "Ignore it" Jake says putting an arm around my shoulders. "Yeah run off like your brothers" he continues. I stop and turn around. "I'd shut up I have more balls than you baby carrot!" I yell and continue walking. I hear everyone laugh and some Oohs from the crowd. "Nice one Mills" Logan says fist bumping me. "You can finish the job" I tell Logan as he puts his arm around me and Jake. We continue to walk like that.

We start packing and by We I mean Logan. "You are the messiest aren't you" I say. "It's call art" Logan says holding up maverick hoodies. "I'm representing my art and passion" he says. "Bull shit" Jake says. I laugh as Logan continues to pack.  I take the speaker off of him. "Don't break it" he says. I hook my phone up. "You've still got the case I gave you" Logan says pointing out my iPhone case. "Thanks again" I say. "No problem" he says. I start playing trust fund baby on the speaker. "I dare you to go to the lobby and dance there" Jake says. "Get your phones out and start recording" I say taking the speaker and going downstairs.

I watch as Logan and Jake start recording on their phones.

(You are wearing the so real shirt and your dance ends at 1:28)

I continue to dance and finish and see a crowd has formed and cheers. More people record and urge me to go on. I continue doing a freestyle dance. "Excuse miss I'm going to have to ask you to stop" a security guard says. The crowd boos as I stop. "It was fun while it lasted" I say looking at the positives. The crowd disappears as we head up to our hotel rooms.

I laugh as Zach, Daniel, Jack and Corbyn all burst into Jonah's room in the middle of our FaceTime call. "Hey guys" I say laughing. "I saw clips of the interview" Jack says. "Can I ask a question" he says. "Sure whats up" I say. "What did he mean when he said aww look at your sister" he asks. "I may or may not have tried to run out and kill him" I say. They all laugh. "I saw how you roasted him when you were leaving that was sick" Zach says. "Thanks" I smile. "Well when are you coming back?" Daniel asks. "Tomorrow" I say. I see Corbyn on his phone. He starts laughing. "What is this?" He asks seeing me dancing. "Dares with Logan and Jake" I say.