12

I stare in the mirror, the baby bump has started to make is appearance. "I wonder what he or she is going to look like" I say. "You finished packing?" He asks. "Wat if they notice?" I question. We still haven't released the news. "They won't it will all be ok" he says hugging me. "Thank you" I whisper. I grab my suitcase, we're flying to Minnesota to see Jonah's family. "Come on we'll be late" Jonah says. I take a deep breath and follow him out. We arrive at the airport swarmed by paparazzi and fans. Jonah loops his hand through mine. "It will be ok don't worry" he whispers. I kiss Jonah quickly. "I hope so" I say.

We land in Minnesota, again we are flooded by fans and press. I place my arm across my stomach protectively. "Jonah!" We hear a voice yell. Svea comes up and jumps into his arms hugging him. I smile as I make my way over to Carrie, Tim and Esther. "Hi" Esther says hugging me. "Hey" I say. "How's my precious girl?" Carrie asks hugging me. "We should probably talk at your home instead of here" I say. "Sure honey" Carrie says. "Hi Tim" I say hugging him. "Hello sweetheart" he says. Jonah makes his way over with Svea. "We should probably go" Jonah says putting his arm around me protectively. "Sure" Esther says.

We pull up at their house. "Soyer!" I exclaim playing with the adorable baby golden retriever. He licks my face and wags his tail. "You show more love to the puppy then me" Jonah says. "If I did we wouldn't have this" I say indicating my stomach. "Have What?" Carrie asks suspiciously. "You didn't tell them did you" I say. "Oh right, yeah Amelia is pregnant, congrats your a grandmother" Jonah says. "Your kidding" She says in shock. She starts to jump around. "I'm an Aunty!" Esther exclaims jumping around aswell. "Congrats son, you take care of her" Tim says. I smile as Svea asks questions. "Do you have any photos?" Carrie asks. "Not yet we're getting them done tomorrow" i say. "Have you told anyone?" She questions. "Only family and the boys" I say.

I sit with Jonah on his bed, I see things pop up on all news articles. "Jonah" I exclaim. "What" he asks coming out of the bathroom with only a towel. "They know" I say covering my mouth. He reads my phone. "Hey it's gonna be ok" he says holding me close. I cry into his chest. "Do you want to tell the world?" He asks. "Your twenty one Jonah, I'm only twenty they will judge us or put hate on you" I say. "I could care less, the only thing that matters to me is you and this baby" he says. "How about we get the photos and post it on my Instagram and tell the limelight's, if they hate thats on them, they are jealous I have a perfect family" Jonah says. "Ok" I say. We should get some sleep" I say. "Yep" he says.

"Come on baby" Jonah says "no" I say my face stuffed in a pillow. "We're gonna be late" he says. "It's the hormones, let me sleep" I say. "Ten minutes" he says reluctantly. "I love you" I say. "Love you to" he says. I slowly wake up. "You ready?" I ask Jonah as he pulls his shirt on. "Yeah I'm just gonna get changed" I say. I walk into the bathroom changing into a pair of jeggings and a shirt saying famous. I put my puffy jacket over it. We walk downstairs and find Carrie in the kitchen reading a book. "It's only eight" I say. "You said the appointment was at nine" he says. "No it's at ten thirty" I say. "Have you been getting morning sickness?" Carrie asks. "Yes" I say. "Sit down and rest honey" Carrie says. "I'll be upstairs" I say. "Sorry" Jonah says. "It's ok, I'm just happy cause it shows you care" I say . "You always see the bet in all situations" he says. I nod.

"Ugh I feel like crap" I say. "Did you vomit again?" Jonah asks. "Yeah" I say. He holds my hand sitting beside me. "I'll change that appointment to two instead" Jonah says. "I do not deserve to have someone as perfect as you" I say. "You deserve the world and more" Jonah whispers kissing my forehead. I smile. I spend the next hour regretting everything and vomiting. I hear the door open. "Hey Svea" I say. "Hi" she says standing at the door. "Come sit" I say moving and sitting up. "Are you sick?" She asks. "No, I had morning sickness it happens during pregnancy" I say. "I'm sorry" she says. "Don't be" I say. "Do you mind helping me?" She asks. "What's up?" I ask sitting up. "Math" she says. "I don't mind math" I say.

Jonah walks into the room during me teaching Svea multiplication. "Hey are you ready?" He asks. "Yeah" I say sanding up. "Thank you" Svea says hugging me. "No problem" I say. She runs back to her room as I walk downstairs with Jonah. "Bye Carrie, Bye Esther" I say. "Bye" they says. We start driving. "We're here" Jonah says. We walk into the building as I hear clicks of cameras. "Amelia, Amelia Paul" I say to the receptionist. "Room 2" She tells us. We walk down and open the door. "Hey Amelia" the doctor says. "Hi" I say.

I stare at the screen not daring to blink. I listen as the heartbeat appears. "Why does it sound like more than one" I say. "That's because your having twins" she tells us. I look and see Jonah mesmerised by the screen. "Twins" I whisper. "We should be able to tell the gender properly next month" she tells us. "I'll leave this on repeat while I get the photos" The doctor tells us as she walks into another room. Jonah gets a video of me watching the screen. "Twins baby, were having twins" he says. I just nod, not taking my eyes off of my precious babies.