3

I sit in my room. (Whenever It says 'My Room' it's a room at Jakes house, not Logan's anymore). I look at the baby blue walls and my white and the blue blanket wrapped around me as I eat ice cream and watch videos on my laptop.
Room:

i continue to eat and watch videos ignoring the shouting from downstairs

i continue to eat and watch videos ignoring the shouting from downstairs. Jake walks in vlogging. "So the Jake paulers and I have questions" he says. "One, what's with the ice cream, laptop and blanket wrapped around you?" He asks. "I'm sad, my boyfriend broke up with me" I say. He takes the ice cream off of me putting the lid on it. I shut my laptop.

"Ok, what happened between you and Jax?" He asks. "He's moving to England to act and he didn't want a long distance relationship" I say. "Did you" He cuts himself off. "Not asking that" he says. "Why was he so important to you?" Jake asks finding another question. "Well when I got the cancer return he was there every time I went into chemo, he'd text me everyday to make sure I was ok and him being my boyfriend, he was just a huge support through the tough times I guess" I say. Jake goes on to ask more questions. "What flavour is the ice cream?" He asks. I laugh a little. "Where are you getting these?" I ask. "Twitter and comments on both Logan and I's YouTube as well as your Instagram" he says. "Chocolate" I say. "This one was from Jonah and on your Twitter" he says. "Jonah replied" he says surprised. "How come he's stuck with vanilla?" He asks. "Why not?" I question him. "Thanks mills, you have fun in here" Jake says kissing my head and hugging me. "Bye" I say as he walks out shutting the door.

My phone buzzes from Jonah.
(J-Jonah A-Amelia)
J-hey
A- hey
J-how are you doing
A-tears on blankets eating Ice cream and watching buzzfeed on my laptop. How about you?
J- Ice cream and Harry Potter
A- should have known
J- sorry about earlier today at the beach
A-I had to get in the water somehow
J- yeah true
I hear something smash down stairs and a scream. I drop my phone on my bed and run downstairs. "What the hell happened?" I ask seeing Anthony in the kitchen holding his hand as it bleeds. I take his hand and wash it. "I tripped and smashed a bowl on my hand" he says pointing to the mess of glass and cereal on the floor. "Keep it there" I tell him. I start cleaning as Jake and Chad come in. "We need that looked at, it could have bits of glass in it" Chad says looking at Tony's hand. "Lets Go" Jake says.

We pull up at the hospital, it's not that busy. Jake talks to the receptionist as I stand behind them. We take tony through to one of the beds as a nurse comes. We explain what happened. "I'll only need one person in this room" She says. "Jake stay" Chad and I say. We walk out and sit down. "Do you think he'll need stitches?" Chad asks. "Most likely it looked like a pretty deep wound" I say. "You know a lot about nursing and stuff" he says. "I'm taking a gap year here then I'm thinking of studying to become a nurse" I tell chad. "Good for you" he says.

Tony comes back with a bandaged hand. "Three stitches" he says. "How bad does it hurt?" I ask. "Pretty bad" he says. "Come on Erika and Arie won't stop texting me" Jake says. "I'll call Erika" I say getting my phone. She picks up almost immediately. "Hey" I say. "Where are you what happened?" She asks worried. "Anthony cut his hand on some glass so we had to take him to the hospital, we'll be back in about forty minutes" I tell her. "Ok thanks" she says. "Bye" I say and hang up. "All good?" Jake asks. I nod. We dance along to music in the car to take Tony's mind of the pain. It's working.

I sit in my room singing. "Your good" a voice says from my door. I jump almost falling off of my bed. The boys laugh. "You idiots" I say. "You finished the ice cream?!" Jonah questions in shock. "I wish" I say. "Why are you guys here?" I ask. "How long have you been singing?" Daniel asks. "Years" I say shutting my laptop down. "How come we've never heard you?" Jack asks. "I don't really sing in public" I tell them. "Now again, what are you doing here?" I ask. "We got bored and wanted to visit you" Zach says. "Aww so sweet" I say getting up. "But we want ice cream" Corbyn says. "I used that spoon" I say. He walks into my bathroom and washes the spoon.

We all sit around the kitchen island sharing ice cream among us. "When you think about it, I'm best friends with the five boys who's roasted my cousin internationally on YouTube never to be taken down" I say. "That was random" Daniel comments. "Sorry" Jack says. "How many tattoos do you want?" Jake asks walking in. "Including the one I have three" I say. "You have a tattoo?" Jonah questions. "Yeah" I say. They all stare at me. "Lemme See!" Jack exclaims. I lift my foot up showing them the colourful arrow. "How come we've never seen it before?" Zach asks confused. I shrug.