chapter 1: The Journey Begins

Song: legends never die Allen Walker remix

~Roses Pov~

at the very moment I'm packing like I've never packed before I'm running around like the flash grabbing anything I could to fit in my bag.

You may ask why well you see its my birthday im turning 15 in two days yaaay.

ok so back to what I was saying since it's my birthday my mom decided to surprise me and tell me I would be visiting jurrasic world

And you see that's a big deal for me since I love dinosaurs.

"ROSE HURRY UP OR WE'LL MISS THE BOAT" that right there is my cousin Arabella but I call her bella for short.

she's the same age as me but I'm 2 months older though I am a lot shorter than her.

I grabbed the last of my things and ran down stairs with my bag.

"Took you long enough what are doing upstairs that's taking so long we're just gonna go and see dinosaurs" bella says.

I gasp at what she says offended "bella they are more than ✌just dinosaurs✌ this is my first time seeing UP CLOSE a real dinosaur" I say.

"Sure sure now let's go we'll be late" she says.

Me and her walk out and see my mom "hurry we'll be late get in the car" my mom says.

I throw my stuff in the car and get in so does my mom and bella and we start driving to the beach.

~30 minutes later~

My mom parks near the docks and I see them calling for the last people to arrive.

We get out the car I grab my stuff and all three of us start running we give the guy our tickets and we find a spot to sit at.

I told my mom to sit at the front so I can see if we're near the island.

We walk to the front and see a lot of people but luckily there were still some seats left.

We sat down and I looked around admiring the view of the ocean as we started moving.

"Seems your excited" my mom says.

"I am VERY excited I've been wanting to go to this place since I first heard about it" I reply.

"We can tell" bella says pointing it out.

"Hey bella don't act like you're not excited I know you also been wanting to see a dinosaur" I state.

"yah you're right but I don't have to make it obvious like you do"  she says.

"You got a point" I say.

"OK ok stop arguing and sit down rose it'll be a while till we get there" my mom says.

"Fine but once I see a glimpse of the island I'm standing up" I claim.

"Sure now sit down Rose" my mom says laughing a little I walk and sit down and stare at the ocean from my seat.

~1 hour later~

I start to see something small in the distance and immediately stand up and run to the front and look at it.

"Were Almost Here!" I say trying not to yell but still pretty loud.

"Oh my gosh be quiet Rose your so loud" bella says.

"Sorry" I reply.

As we get closer I see the entrance to the island until finally we dock at the docks