Chapter 5: The I-Rex Rencounter

~Roses Pov~

As we arrive owen and clair instantly get out and so do I "Heeey there's the ra-" he was cut off with owen punching him "Oh What the hell!!" he yells holding onto his face.

"I want you to get your people and leave my raptors alone" owen says pissed.

"You asshole you wanted this to happen didn't you hoskins" clair says pissed also.

"Owen these raptor HAVE potential they can take down that I-Rex" hoskins says.

"No I said no I already Told you I wouldn't do this!!" Owen yells.

"Either you Like it Or Not IT'S HAPPENING WITH OR WITHOUT YOU" Hoskins yells.

I see owen thinking still pissed "Shit f**k fine But we're doing this my way Got It" he says.

"Fine" hoskins says "Oh hey your that kid what was your name rose" he says irritating me I ignore it and start to walk back to the car.

"Owen what are kids doing here this isn't a place for kids this are for professionals owen" he says "you know what I'm done with your shit" I say I turn around and walk towards hoskins and punch him as hard as I can.

Hoskins fall to the floor with his hands on his face in pain.

I try and go for a second punch but owen grabs me and I hear the door open from the car meaning the rest came out.

"Rose ROSE calm down its not worth it even though I would let you keep punching I can't" Owen says I calm down but still pissed.

Owen let's go of me and I walk towards hoskins one more time "I told you don't call me a kid and also you might work here but I know more about dinosaurs than you ever will all you see them as are weapons not as an animal they have feelings they have a heart but you know you wouldn't understand that since you probably don't have a heart" I say.

"One more thing next time you piss me off you better pray someone is with you to save you because it won't be my fists that'll I'll be hitting you with" I threaten and I walk away.

As I walk away I hear owen talking "Well you heard her hoskins try not to piss her off next time" he says chuckling a little.

I walk to the entrance where the raptors are and wait outside and look through the cage to see the raptors being held with these restraints to restrain them from biting anyone.

(Forgot what they were called😅)

I stare at them all and they look back at me.

With a look in their eyes minutes later I hear owen walk towards here and stand next to me.

"That was quite a punch you gave hoskins" he says chuckling a little "Sorry he just pisses me off to much" I say still a bit mad.

"Yah I can tell you told him what he deserved" owen says I look at him then back at the raptors smiling.

"Well he got what he deserved" I said.

"Oh right I have something for you" owen says making me look back at him.

He grabs my bow out of his pocket and hands it to me "I found your bow when me and clair were looking for you guys" he says.

I grab the bow and look at it "heh thanks owen I didn't even know it was lost" I said.

"Your welcome" he says "ya know from all the thing I've lost in my life this bow just never seemed get lost no matter what I've had this since grade school" I said chuckling.

"Why is that?" I ask "well it must be valuable to you important to you" he answers.

"Hm could be" I say smiling a little I put it back on.