Chapter 4: all hell breaks lose

~Owens Pov~

I was in the main building in the center of the park when I hear clair yelling then coming towards me.

"Oh my God I need you owen" she says "ok?" I say "I need you help me find my nephews one this tall about high-school age and the other this short about middle school age" she says "You don't even remember you nephews names?!?".

"It's personal will you help me they're still in one of the rides in the glass ball" she asks "ok I'll help" I say "Thank God" she says.

We get out and ride a jeep there after a while we get off I grab my gun and hold it out.

We start walking and see a open gate with a restricted area sign.

We use the jeep and drive in and stop to see a broke glass ball and one perfectly in shape but seems to technically not work.

"Oh my god zach phone" claire says worried "Hey look" I say I see footprints on the floor "they made it out" I said.

We follow the footprint and I see 4 more prints "looks like 2 more people were with them but... they seem to be young since the footprints here look pretty small.

"Who could've followed them" clair asks "I don't know let's keep following it" I say and we keep moving.

As we make it out of the forest we see a big water fall "they jumped" clair says "those are some brave kids" I say.

"ZACH, GREY!!!!!" clair starts yelling I start to shush her "shhhh shush" I say holding my hand out she slaps it seeming very mad.

"Hey I'm not one of your dinosaurs so you can't order me around" she says pissed "unless you wanna die I suggest you be quiet that thing could still be here" I say.

"Well what do you suggest we do" she asks "Well one your in dinosaur territory so don't just yell every where and you dont look ready to go in a forest" I say.

Clair unbuttons her white coat then ties it and rolls her sleeves up then silence

"W- whats that supposed to do" I say confused "Well I'm showing you I'm ready" she says "uh ok fine when we go in you listen to MY rules OK" I tell her.

"Ok" she simply says as we start walking I see a little thing in the mud.

I grab it and take it out I clean it and see that it's a bow... wait I've seen this bow before.

~Flashback~

I see a girl with copper hair up into a ponytail with a black and some white specks on the bow.

The girl seems to be making the raptors follow her hand movements 'Hmmm how' I think I walk towards her unnoticed "they seem to like you" I say scaring her a little

~ahead of time where rose visits the paddocks again~

As I walk towards the stairs I see rose from the distance "HEEEEEYYY OWEN" I hear her yell.

As she got closer she still wearing the same cloths even though it got dirty not that long ago.

She gets even closer I see she still has her hair up with the same bow In her hair.

~End of Flashback~

"Damn it" I say a bit loud "What is it owen" clair asks I show her the bow "yah what about this random bow" she asks "no its not just some random bow I found out who was with your nephews" I say.

"REALLY WHO" she starts yelling "be quiet" I say "Oh right sorry who was it" she asks still pretty loud.

"It's this 15 year old girl named rose she must have followed them if her bow is here" I say