Chapter 6: It's Not The End Yet

~Roses Pov~

As the raptors surrounded us and made noises.

I stare from the back watching delta trying to bite me since I'm the closest to her.

"Owen what do we do" I say a bit scared "I don't know I'm thinking" he replies quickly.

"What do you mean you don't know your their alpha tell them to stop" I tell him "Well if you didn't know I'm not their alpha anymore the I-Rex is how about you try making them stop thought they liked you more than me you said" he says yelling a bit.

"OK guys can we not argue now we're gonna to get eaten by raptors unless one of you stop this!" clair bursts out loudly.

"OK ok owen you do something" I say.

"So that's how it is huh" owen says

He stays silent and looks at blue I walk closer to see and stay right next to him.

He drops his riffle and I look at him 'I see what he's doing he's trying to gain blues trust' I think to myself.

I see him put his hand out to blue I see blue bite once but owen keeps getting closer.

The other raptors got quiet and owen tries to take off the thing those idiot soldiers put on the raptors.

As owen got close enough to take it off blue moved her head.

And faces me 'huh what' I think confused "Woah what's blue doing" I say as she stares at me "I think she want you to take the thing off her head" owen says to me.

"Me? Why me" I question surprised "you did always say that the raptors did like you" he says again.

I got close to blue and she tilts her head i put my hand close to her her slowly.

"Never thought I'd be the one doing this" I say and chuckle a little bit I put my hand up to her nose and she smells it and nuzzled her nose on my hand.

As she does I smile a bit more than I move it closer to the side and unclipped the staple on her head.

She stared at me and I walked closer to her and my head on hers "Seems you really did like me after all thought you guys were just pulling a trick on me" I said then pull apart.

As I do that I start to feel the ground shake blue turns her head behind and I start to back up as I see the i-rex roar kinda loudly and than look at us.

We all than backed up and some of the raptors on out side walked back a little.

As the I-Rex walked towards us with loud stomps he stops in front of us and started to talk to the raptors.

Blue looked at owen than me and I could see in her eyes she had a plan "you thinking of what I'm thinking blue" I say she makes some noises and turns back and screeches and roars at the I-Rex.

Seems whatever she said pissed him off and the i-rex snaked him to a wall with a lifeless body "Blue!!" I yell "C'MON ROSE RUN" owen yells.

The other raptors roared at the i-rex and ran and jumped on her and started biting her.

We ran into a little booth and we stayed in "you guys stay here and don't go out" he says and runs towards the fighting.

I here shooting than I hear grey counting.

"Teeth" he suddenly says "what?" Clair answers "teeth we need more teeth if we want to beat that thing" he says.

"O-ok ok" clair reapets she stands up and opens a first aid kit on a wall and grabs a flare and a walkie talkie.