Star Mode Explination

It has come to my attention that there is a lot of confusion regarding the different "modes" that Star has in her two primary forms. So this chapter will hopefully clear up any confusion and answer any questions you might have.

Okay, so Star's two primary forms are her monster like form (shown in the OC chappy) and her dragon (draconic) form (I have a portrait pic of it in this art book. They resemble toothless). The whole "mode" thing only applies to these two forms.

The modes represent the three slightly different versions of the two forms, monster like and draconic. They are listed below:

Stealth mode: This mode is the one Star usually appears in. This is the plainest mode, as both her markings and the blue ombre on her tail tip and wings are NOT visible in this mode. Only the gems on her forehead, wrists, and ankles are visible. Sometimes, the markings around her eyes will also be visible in this form. As the name implies, this mode is used when stealth is necessary, either in a dangerous situation, or one where she doesn't want to be noticed. She also resides mainly in this form because she is self conscious of her markings, and sometimes worries what people will think of them.

Normal Mode: In this form, only Star's markings are visible. When they are not lit up, the markings just appear to be somewhat shiny, and are blue. When the markings are lit up, they glow blue. Each marking can glow independently, and can be dimmed and brightened at will.

Full Mode: This form is the one Star spends the least amount of time in. In this form, both her markings and blue ombre are visible. She only uses this mode when she is absolutely sure there is no danger, and she feels safe.

I hope this was helpful!