Bone Wraith

So basically, the story behind this dragon is that I was asking a friend for characteristics I should include in my next drawing, and they proceeded to list off a bunch of different things, like fins and exposed bones and such

So basically, the story behind this dragon is that I was asking a friend for characteristics I should include in my next drawing, and they proceeded to list off a bunch of different things, like fins and exposed bones and such. Me, being me, was like "All in one dragon? Well okay." and so that's how the bone wraith came to be. I also created a little blurb about them.

Bone Wraith:

Introducing the bone wraith. These mysterious dragons are fierce hunters, occasionally creating packs of up to five members before stalking their prey. Their skin is full of chromatophores, allowing these dragons to change color and camouflage themselves. When hunting, they melt into their surroundings, carefully inching up upon their unsuspecting prey until they are close enough to pounce. When these dragons camouflage themselves, their exterior bony armor is left visible, and the sight of this skeleton on display scares the bone wraith's prey to death. When not hunting, they normally remain visible, their skin usually taking on a faint marble of grey hues that shift and ripple like smoke. When agitated, these ripples become faster and the different greys more distinguished. Interestingly enough, in order for their color changing skin to show through, their scales are clear, void of any pigmented proteins. This makes them weaker than normal scales. Bone wraith's use the fins on their back and tail mainly to fight for dominance and mates. These fins are flexed and stretched, the owner's turning them pulsing waves of vibrant colors to show off. These fights for dominance normally go beyond show, and when two competitors fight, they target each other's fins as well as limbs and other weaker spots so that their opponent will be less suited to fight for dominance in the future. This is why it is extremely uncommon to see a bone wraith with completely intact fins.