Number 5

Pacifist-Chara your dragon has arrived!

Shrouded in local legend, these dragons are rarely encountered by man kind. They are said to be harbingers of destruction, as most of the recorded sightings have been shortly before some kind of disaster. While they are mainly feared and disliked by the people who live near their homes, a few think that the dragons are not evil, and that they try to warn people of future danger. These dragons reside in large caves, living in colonies of up to 50 strong. Instead of a pair of large wings, they have two pairs of smaller wings, perfect for navigating small areas such as caves. They are strong, and despite their scary appearance, they won't attack anyone unless provoked. Not much is known about these creatures, but from one very special case, we know that these creatures can act quite distant and even cold at first, but once you prove yourself to them and gain their trust, they become a loyal companion who will fight by your side to the bitter end.

 Not much is known about these creatures, but from one very special case, we know that these creatures can act quite distant and even cold at first, but once you prove yourself to them and gain their trust, they become a loyal companion who will f...

Name them in the comments!