Anyone Have a Tumblr?

Long story short there's this blog on Tumblr called somebodyalreadytookthis2, and they are my absolute favorite blog. The two mods, Slime (the artist) and Quill (the writer) make amazing UT based content together, and I would highly suggest checking them out.

Anyway, as one of their more low-key things, they created a cyberpunk version of Error, know simply as CP!Error. Apart from the ref, the first drawing of him was a parody of frames from the "get the f*ck out of my room I'm playing Minecraft" video. It became apparent that CP!Error is an extremely memable character.

I felt like a service had to be preformed. I wanted to draw him, but wasn't quite sure how to at first. Then, like a goddamn fever dream, inspiration struck. Thus, I present to you...

Meme and origin aside, I'm quite proud of how this came out

Meme and origin aside, I'm quite proud of how this came out. My digital art game has been getting a lot better since I found a much more comfortable way to doing it, but it still needs work. Lines need to be thicker in order to better be seen, and I need to learn how to shade. I know the functions necessary but I lack the skill. But hey, I recently changed my art style for skeles and I'm really vibing with it so that's great.

Hope you like! ^w^