🌱PROVERBS 1 🌳

Proverbs-Wisdom
"The ability to live life skillfully. "

Proverbs 1:5

A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

.....................

What I gathered from this, is that a wise person will listen to the Lord's word and gain more knowledge and a person of understanding will keep the company of wise counsels.

Proverbs 1:7

The fear of Lord is the Beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

..................

To fear the Lord, will enable us to gain knowledge. For He will give wisdom to us. It is better for us to fear Him because we will give wisdom to us, along with guidance and instruction, but for fools it is not this way, because they hate these things and fear they not the Lord. They are left in the darkness because of their lack of wisdom and knowledge.

Proverbs 1: 8-9

My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

................

It helps you to honor your parents as it is in line with God's commandments, to honor our father and mother, so that our days might be long. Their instructions are guidance for us.

What I'm trying to do, is to give you guys scriptures and my own interpretation or views of them. This I know will benefit us all tremendously and bring us closer to God.
I will be centering the first few chapters on the book of Proverbs, so be blessed in Jesus name 💕🙏💕