💭Proverbs 2🎓

Proverbs 2:1-5

My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee,

2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

4 If thou see kestrel her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5 Then shalt thou undestand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.

Interpretation

Wisdom is telling us about the outcome of seeking her, receiving her and longing or yearning after knowledge, which is the increase in understanding of the fear of the Lord and to find his knowledge.

Proverbs 2:6-9

For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of His mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7 He layer up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk up rightly.

8 He keepeth the paths of judgment and preserveth the way of His saints.

9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgements, and equity; yea, every good path.

Interpretation

We receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding from the Lord. He is a protector for the godly. He keeps the way of his people or directs their paths. And after these, we will understand righteousness and all good paths.

Proverbs 2:10-12

When wisdom entered into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant into thy soul;

10 Discretion shall preserve thee; understanding shall keep thee:

12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

Interpretation

Wisdom and knowledge is good for us. If we be discrete and with understanding, we will be able to avoid the paths of the perverse and ungodly people.

Proverbs 2:20-22

That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

Interpretation

We should do the things pleasing in the sight of the Lord and to stay on the path of the righteous, because those who do will dwell in the land of the Lord, but the evil and ungodly will be removed from it.

Be blessed Keep up the good fight Christ's Ambassadors and I love yall 💕 lots.
Be blessed that I decree for us all.