Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

07 | the pervert is always a billionare

|| CHAPTER SEVEN ;; NOLAN KIM
- the pervert is always a billionaire

"So you're telling me the dude who was checking you out is the heir of Jung Technologies?" Chan Bin points his chopsticks at Nolan, who's busy trying to fix up his appearance for the first dinner.

Apparently the first dinner is supposed to be held at the Jung residential penthouse suite, a place Nolan has never imagined he'd ever get to since the address is located in the part of Seoul where money is abundant. It's not necessarily an area where Nolan would travel to or even choose to visit. There's nothing around that area he could possibly afford, even if he garners enough money from his multiple jobs; it simply isn't enough.

I bet it's going to look like Mount Olympus, Nolan predicts easily as he adjusts his shirt, smoothing away any wrinkles or creases.

Tonight, he hopes none of those pretentious competitors of his will ruin his shirt like earlier in the morning, considering he's deciding to flaunt his hard-earned Gucci button-up, a shirt that's listed high on his favorite articles of clothing. He is particularly fond of the collar and the iconic red and green snakes that wind around the fabric. If anyone happens to ruin this shirt, Nolan will for sure scream at them, but he knows how important this job is and how much money it pays, so he decides he'll probably just buy another one.

"Yeah, the pervert is always a billionaire." Nolan rolls his eyes, though Bin can't miss the smile fluttering on his lips. "He seems nice, so I suppose he'll clean up his act."

"What do you mean? Do you even read gossip sites?" his roommate asks in disbelief, his eyebrows scrunching together as he piles noodles into his mouth.

"Nah, I don't waste my time on them." The younger boy shrugs as he pats his sides for his car keys. Though he has keys, the car belongs to Chan Bin, and he can only use it for special occasions. Thankfully, tonight's a special occasion because Jung Jae-In is Chan Bin's favorite celebrity.

"Bitch, read them." Bin's cheeks are filled with food like a cute chipmunk as his irises meet Nolan's in the mirror. "Jung Jae-In is a freaky, freaky piece of shit."

Nolan raises a questioning eyebrow at the older boy, the corner of his lips downturned into a frown. "What?" he queries, somewhat confused. From all of their previous interactions, all Nolan knows of Jae-In is that he is a confident but sometimes shy pervert.

"Jung Jae-In is a reformed bad boy, Nol. The dude was famous for having sex with everyone." Chan Bin swallows his food, only to prepare himself for another chopstick full of ramen. "The guy's apparently a god in bed and possessive as fuck with his partners."

"He's dated before?" Nolan's eyebrows crease across his forehead as he tries to imagine Jung Jae-In the way Bin describes to him. Nolan just can't see Jae-In like that, bedding girls at random clubs or dating people. But he supposes that's what they mean by reformed bad boy.

"Yah." The older boy nods his head, making loud slurping noises while he eats. "Jae-In's dated supermodels, actors, idols — you name it. Whenever you see them though, they're always joined at his hip, walk weird, and have freaky bruises and scratch marks everywhere."

"Why don't they hide it?" Nolan's lips dip into a frown. He watches as Bin nearly chokes on his noodles, his fist coming to his lips as he stifles a laugh.

"N-Nol," his roommate says once he's regained control of himself, "you can't. It's impossible to hide what Jung Jae-In does to you. All I know from rumors is that he's literally sex-crazed if he decides he wants you."

This new information washes over Nolan, nearly making his knees weak. It somewhat ruins his appetite, the gurgling in his stomach simmering to almost nothing. This person, this bad boy Chan Bin has described, sounds nothing like the person he's encountered over the last couple of days. He's not sure if he should take it with a grain of salt or act paranoid about it.

"Well, good luck!" Nolan's thoughts are interrupted by Chan Bin's cheeriness, something that catches him off-guard considering the boy's previous seriousness about Jung Jae-In.

The younger boy nods, swallowing uneasily as he heads for the door. This is going to be a long night.