I Missed You

●●●●●●●●
Four days later in Afghanistan
●●●●●●●●●●●

     Tony and Yinsen worked non stop all night to finish the suit before their time ran out.

     Since that stressful encounter, Yinsen has informed Tony that the leader is called Raza.

     They were finally finishing the suit and strapping Tony into it. As they worked, Yinsen made Tony memorize the layout of the entire cave to make the escape as simple as possible.

     After all, they would only get one shot at this and couldn't afford any delays. They could only fool the cameras for so long before their captors caught on.

     "Alright, now that I'm all buttoned in, start the power sequence on the computer," Tony said urgently.

     Yinsen rushed to do as he said, but the computer was old and they would need a miracle for the system to start up in time.

     Before the loading bar even hit halfway, the two men heard pounding at the door.

     Yinsen shouted something in Arabic but it didn't seem to be working with them.

     "Oh don't tell me, they're speaking Hungarian?" Tony exclaimed. He nearly screamed when Yinsen nodded after listening to the men for a moment.

     There was more shouting from the outside of the door, but they were prepared for this. Tony set up a charge at the base of the door, if the door opened, anything there would be blasted away.

     Which is exactly what happened. The three men who were by the door had been knocked out cold.

     Yinsen ran over to take away their weapons. "I can't believe that worked," he said.

     "Don't tell me that you doubted me after all this." Tony felt useless standing there in the suit. He couldn't even move until the power sequence was completed, and the loading bar was barely halfway.

     More shouting was coming from down the hall, they were running out of time.

     Yinsen picked up one of the guns. "I will handle them, you be careful not to move. We are out of time, Stark."

     "No, that's not the plan! Yinsen!" Tony shouted, but the doctor didn't listen.

     He ran down the hall screaming and firing the gun like a madman. Luckily, he actually managed to take out a few people in his way.

     But his luck ran out quickly. As he neared the mouth of the cave he found that Raza and at least 20 of his men, armed to the teeth, were there waiting for him.

     Back in the workplace, Tony was waiting anxiously for the power sequence to be completed. "Come on, just a little more," he kept muttering.

     Just as the power sequence finished, two men with guns entered the cave looking for him.

     Tony smiled, this would be kinda fun. The power needed for the suit turned off all of the lights in the cave. He quickly handled the men in the workplace and went down the hall looking for Yinsen.

     Many people tried to stop him on his way out, but they were no match for Tony and the suit.

     When he reached the mouth of the cave, no one was there. Until he looked down.

     Yinsen was lying on the ground, his chest covered in blood. And he was barely breathing.

     Tony knelt next to him and lifted the face plate. "Hey come on man, get up. You've got to go see your family, this wasn't part of the plan."