ONE | HINATA (2018)

Kiyoko giggled as she entered the gym, a tall male by her side, holding her books for her

Kiyoko giggled as she entered the gym, a tall male by her side, holding her books for her. Kiyoko managed to capture the attention of everyone, her smile cause a scene of awe until Tanaka noticed the boy next to her.

He would recognise that charming smile anywhere. And that soft bouncy h/c that made you wanna run your hands through it.
Daichi was the first one to say it.

"Hey, m/n , it's good to see you."

Hinata and Tanaka races forward, Hinata mainly out of curiosity.
"Kiyoko, gorgeous, why didn't you tell us m/n was back from vacation!"

Hinata looked amazed, his mind trying to conjure up over a thousand mystical places. m/n looked down spotting the grin on the smaller boy's face.

"m/n just got back from England, he was just helping me carry some of my stuff in before he heads home."

m/n gave another smile, more directed at Hinata. "It's okay, I told her not to tell. I didn't think I'd see you guys until tomorrow."

"Well were glad to see you!" Daichi yelled from across the gym.

m/n walked over to the bench, setting Kiyoko's books down and clutched onto his bag. He turned to Hinata, eyes narrowing. "And who's this little bird?"

"Hey! I'm not that small, and I'll have you know I can- wait little bird?"
Kageyama sighed, "our school name is supposed to sound like crows, Hinata you dumbass."

m/n looked over to the tall blond, the guy who called Hinata a dumbass and the green haired boy with freckles.
"First years, Daichi?" He asked. Daichi nodded and walked over to introduce his old friend.

"Everyone this is m/n, a second year student. He sometimes helps arrange matches."

m/n gave the boys a wink, showing off his charm. All blushed, a little embarrassed by his action.

Tanaka wrapped an arm around  m/n and started to pull a menacing face.
"Blondie there is Tsukishima, and that guy next to him is Yamaguchi. And that one -"

Hinata poked in. "That's Kageyama! He's kind of a jerk. But he's the best setter we got! Uh- I mean, besides Sugawara."

m/n chuckled, he moved away from Tanaka and headed towards the bench. "In that case," he sat down. His legs crossed as he proceeded to take his jacket off.
m/n looked directly at Hinata, his eyes carrying a certain glint of curiosity. Although to most it looked as if m/n was glaring at the poor boy.

"Mind if I watch, birdie?" 

___________

Hinata felt more nauseas and on edge, mainly cause he could feel the cold e/c eyes of  m/n  watching him and Kageyama intensely. But that quickly changed as Kageyama hit the ball.

A spark ignited in Hinata, he bares a big smile and ran forward. His blood started to pump, the energy becoming lightning in his veins, and just as Tsukki and Yama jumped to block, Hinata smacked his hand down.
Matching Kageyama's set.

He landed with a thump, not bending his knees properly and winced. But he started to cheer again with his team at the score.

He turned to m/n, who blushed and scratched the back of his neck as Hinata looked at him.

"Did you see that m/n !"

m/n stood, and started cheering along with the club manager.
"Nice job birdie! Think you can do another?"

Hinata gave a curt nod and turned to Kageyama with a smirk.
"Send me another."

After all, m/n was watching him. Ready to cheer him on.

And that gave Hinata a warm feeling he didn't want rid of.