FOUR | TSUKISHIMA (2018)

dragonlover455 thank you for giving me the opportunity to write about my tall, bitchy blonde, salty son.
Also L/N - last name — you get it.

 Another practice and Tsukishima Kei was sure to pass out

They had been working hard on a new form and Coach Ukai wasn't about to let them rest yet, especially with the bet he had so foolishly placed against Nekoma.

"Alright," Coach sighed. "One more and then you can break."

The team smiled. They would've been fine with the practice if it wasn't for the scorching sun glaring through the windows, along with the lack of cold air from outside.

Kei walked over and checked him phone. He couldn't help raising a brow at the silly response he was given. That, of course, didn't go unnoticed.

"Tsuki," Yama said, now getting the attention of Hinata and Kageyama.
"Is something wrong?"

Kei glanced before looking back down to his phone. He left out a small breathy laugh as he looked.

There - was a pic of the boy of his dreams. Messy hair, slightly sweaty with his school shirt clinging to his body. Not that Tsuki minded.

He's sticking his tongue out and winking at him.

"Tsuki?" Yama asks again. "It's nothing." He replies. Kei puts his phone on the bench and gets back to practice.

He steps into place, Yama beside him, and he can't help the rush of excitement and anxiety bubbling in the pit of his stomach.

____________________

"Break!" Coach Ukai yelled.

Tsuki huffed and walked over to the bench where his phone was.
He started stretching, slowly, taking time to work his gastrocnemius and Achilles tendinitis. Those muscles had started to ache, hard.

He glanced at his phone, catching the new message and immediately panicked.

'Be there soon! Bringing you food!'
- m/n

m/n the star of Karasuno's basketball team, the same  m/n  that he had been going out with for three months, was coming to the gym. Was going to end up meeting the circus show that was his team.

Tsuki frowned, but he knew there was no way of talking the boy out of it.

And as if it were by fate —

"There's a guy here!" Hinata shouted as he peaked out of the window.

"A guy?" Daichi asked. Tsuki furrowed his brows and sighed.

"Relax shrimpy, he's my-"

"Who are you calling 'shrimpy'!"

Hinata and Tsuki started to argue. Although they had become so emerged that neither realised that the 'guy' had walked in, and was talking to Daichi and Asahi.

"I'm sorry but, uh, who are you?"
Asahi asked, standing behind Daichi.

"Oh my apologies," he said with a smile. Tsuki now looking up from his arguing with Hinata to see his boyfriend and his captain. Talking.
"I'm m/n l/n it's nice to meet you."

Daichi shook his hand before turning to Asahi. "Asahi, surely you remember the captain of Kurasuno's basketball team. Two time champions, right?"

m/n chuckled and gave a flustered nod. Tsukishima spotted the bag in his hand and started walking over - nervously sweating and trying to contain him smile.

By now, the entire team was watching. Worried in case Kei was going to say something rude.

"Hello Kei." m/n said sweetly. Kei melted at the tone of his voice. Breaking out into a small smile.

"Tsukishima, you know m/n."

M/n giggled. "Of course he does."
Kei raked a hand through his hair. By now, half of the team were gathered around curiously.
"He's my boyfriend." Kei confessed.

"Why the hell didnt you tell me!" Yama said as Hinata started so make screeching noises.

Kei started stuttering as he ushered himself round to hide behind his boyfriend.
"Can we just go." He asked into m/n's ear.

"Do we have to? I wanna meet your team."

Kei grimaced as everyone started to get louder. Asking question after question.

"Do we have to?" He whined. He started to pull on m/n's arm in attempts to drag him outside.

"Five minutes, please?" M/n dragged his fingers down Kei's chest. A sickeningly sweet smile on his face.

Kei gave in a sighed.
"Sure. Whatever."