TWO | KENMA (2018)

Ota-Kun316
Thank you for the request, I had fun writing it!! I have a soft spot for Kenma
Also,, I found that 'Bad Liar' worked really well for this chapter. Don't forget to comment

Promises made under white sheer sheets, hiding from the first light of dawn, and an array of peppered kisses and love marks to prove it

Kenma stayed silent, he was never good in social situations especially ones in confession of love.
M/n  placed another kiss onto Kenma's lips before slowly pulling the sheets down. He sat up on his boyfriends lap, crushing Kenma a little underneath his weight.

He brushed the untamed blond hair from his face. Falling in love with the way Kenma cautiously moved his hand away and into his. Or the way Kenma would look at him, slightly different from his usual stare. Instead of watching everyone, just watching  m/n, and with such admiration.

M/n brought Kenma's hand to his lips. Brushing over his knuckles before huffing as he came back to reality.
"I should probably head home."

Kenma just whined quietly and threw his head back. "I wish we could walk together. But my mother is already suspicious of our 'sleepovers'." He whispered.

M/n  nodded and got up. He started to change, aware of Kenma's eyes glossing over his body.
He understood why they kept it a secret. Mainly due to the humiliation from their friends. But also because neither of them wanted to finally accept it as apart of themselves.

"How would you feel if I walked you home after practice?" M/n  asked. He always asked this, and Kenma's answer would be the same — 'I don't know. What if someone sees'.

But, to both their surprise, Kenma spoke before realising what he said.
"I'd like that," he mumbled. And he stuck with it. "You'd have to come by after practice."

m/n  grinned and leaped back onto the bed. He crushed Kenma in a hug (poor boy still wasn't used to the affection), and started to kiss him all over.

Kenma smiled, his eyes shutting as he focused on the soft lips pressing along his collar bone.

_____ 🐾 _____

Kenma didn't think  m/n  would actually show. And when he did, with his blazer tied around his waist and giving off such lustful aura, Kenma became fixated on the stares that were sent towards his s̶o̶m̶e̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ boyfriend.

Yamamoto was one of the morons to do it, his mind puzzled as to why he found the boy attractive, and what caused the outbursts.
"Hey pretty boy!"
Kenma glared, but of course it went unnoticed.

Kuroo joined and whistled, although he was somewhat aware of Kenma now— mainly due to the boy going cat-eye crazy and throwing daggers.

M/n chuckled but quickly turned to Kenma.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
Kenma definitely hated his teammates.

He grabbed his gym bag and headed out and towards m/n. He was a little shocked when
m/n reached into his back to pull out a cold water bottle.
"Here. You look a little hot and tired."

Kenma took the water bottle, trying not to notice the way his teammates were staring at the boy from behind.