THREE | KUROO (2018)

Rocket-Shines  thank you so much for the request. I'm in love with Kuroo so I loved writing this.
Don't forget to comment!!

He was a star, and not by his own choice

m/n  was Nekoma's golden boy. A pretty star, shining bright against the plainness of the bored students.
He was known to melt even the coldest of hearts — even Kageyama somewhat managed a smile in his presence.

The second year gained a few protectors. Including Kuroo Tetsurou.
The third year made it his mission to protect the boy, especially after realising he'd fallen in love with m/n.
He'd scare away every love interest, which was easy considering he was one of m/n's best friends.

Speaking of love interests —

"I really like you!" The girl announced.

M/n and Kuroo were currently on their way to lunch when they were stopped  by a cute red haired girl, dying to confess to the h/c haired boy in her chemistry class.

Kuroo couldn't help but glare at her. His gaze shifting between m/n and her. He was so scared that m/n would accept for once.

"That's sweet," He said. He took a quick look up at Kuroo and smiled sadly. "However I just don't know you that well, and you deserve to be happy- but not with me."

The girl nodded with tears in her eyes as she walked away.

M/n sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "That's the third time this week."

Kuroo faked a small laugh and threw his arm around the shorter boy. Kuroo grinned as the two walked down to the cafeteria, his heart jumping out of his chest every time m/n smiled.

___________

With pressure from his teammates, Kuroo finally agreed to confessing to m/n. The pros seemed to outweigh the cons, and even so Kuroo agreed it was about time.

He met m/n near the end of practice, the boy covered in a thin layer of sweat after joining in for a game. Kuroo was in a state of awe, watching the golden boy get over excited scoring a point.

"Did I do good? I did good, right?" M/n asked, clearly a little hyper. Kuroo nodded and smirked. He grabbed both their bags and waved bye to the team. Kenma gave him a sneaky thumbs up.

"Here," Kuroo said reaching into his bag. He pulled out a drink, one of m/n's favourites, and handed it to him. "And yes, you did good cutie."
Fuck! I'm overstepping it!
Kuroo thought.

M/n blushed. He gave Kuroo a light punch in the arm. "Cutie, huh?"
Kuroo nodded quickly, trying to hide himself in his jacket.
"Don't worry- I, uh, like it."

Kuroo stopped. He stared down both ends of the empty street and looked back at m/n, who returned his look anxiously.

This was Kuroo's make or break moment.
To confess or walk away. He didn't want to walk away, but if m/n turned him down he'd have no choice.

"Kuroo?"

Kuroo looked at him and smiled as the thought came to his head. He had no other choice, and it was better then an actual confession.

So Kuroo grabbed him by the nape of the neck, leaned forward, and pressed his lips against m/n's. It didn't take long before he was kissing Kuroo back, one hand in his hair, the other still holding on tightly to his drink.

He opened his mouth slightly, feeling Kuroo's tongue lap at him before their teeth clashed as they started to laugh.

"God you're amazing."

M/n beamed as he reached back up, going in for another kiss.