RP Opinions

I just wanted to make this chapter, after seeing a lot of players in Royale High make their characters really, REALLY overpowered.

Like, how could an angel have the power to create and revert things?

I thought only God could do that.

And remember, you're just an angel. You're not an all powerful god who has supersonic hearing, can turn a vampire into a fairy, or whatever crazy doodoo they can do.

But you know what?

Making your RP character overpowered doesn't make you any better. If you do it just to get attention or help someone and solve their problems with the flick of your fingers, then help yourself with it.

Roleplays would be difficult and boring if you make your character EXTREMELY op, plus it's no fun at all especially if you're overpowered, and helping a depressed character.

It ruins the suspense.

Magic doesn't solve everything.

For another fact; don't make the whole server feel like you're the only one with problems. So what if your character's blood is sucked everyday, there could be someone who was abused far worse than merely the sucking of blood.

It's selfish, and you've gotta learn how to be in other's shoes.

Seriously, there are so many people who want the spotlight to be on them.

They're like, "Guys look I'm the most depressed here" and then others will say, "Oh let's help the poor thing"

B o i

And the last topic I wanted to cover-

This is what I dislike most in common role players.

Girls who ask for dates.

Every single time in almost every server I come across-

There's always a horde of girls begging for a date.

"I'll die without one!" "Please I need you to cure my cancer!"

DUDE BOYS AREN'T EVERYTHING

AND STAPH IT IT'S A LITTLE WEIRD AND ANNOYING

You won't die if you're single for the rest of your life.

Being single ain't a fatal disease.

OKAY

MKAYYYYYYYY.

Anriswies

I made this chapter to talk about how I feel about certain types of role players/roleplay themes.

Don't hate me if your type was mentioned

It's just how I feel.

NO HATE OKAY

I NO HATE U

SO Y WOULD U H8 ME

Please show mercy

Lol bai

(I like how lazy I got for every paragraph I made lmao)