Something I Want To Let Out

So... My friend and I got into a sort of issue earlier.

I won't mention her name, it's her privacy, and has her earnest friend, I will respect it.

And neither will I say anything about why we had an issue earlier. It's... Complicated.

I'M NOT A LESBIAN, JUST SO YOU KNOW. THIS IS REGARDING SOMETHING ELSE. (I'm straight, and I'm happy that I'm straight, yet I still support all LGBTQ+ people ^^)

I'll get straight to the point...

Ayane's (Suri) P.O.V.

"So what, are you going to make me do your essay?!" I yelled at ********.

Her normal face turned into an angered one. "Did I ask you to make my essay?!" She hollered, even louder than I did. Luckily, our science teacher didn't hear.

I was as furious as she was. "Who knows, you might." I scoffed at her and continued what I was doing, she did the same, turning back angrily.

Once the subject had finished, I felt like bursting into tears.

The person I just fought with wasn't a friend I've known for more than a year, but our friendship mattered so much to me. She was a fierce and formidable girl with a somewhat short temper, whom I became friends with during the middle of the first semester. (Or second quarter, idk about y'all)

And the fact that we got into a fight, made me feel guilty, but at the same time, I felt like...

I was the victim.

I for one was a person who always felt guilty, even if I'm the one who was acted upon unjustly. It's just that, I wanted others to take things easy, while I find ways to keep them in that certain peace.

But today... It seemed like I failed.

That feeling of making someone feel a negative emotion made me want to cry. 

But only weak people cry, right?

So I tried my best to hide the tears, and act as if it was all right.

Thankfully, only 3 or 4 people noticed.

But now, the two of us, we're back and we're better than ever.

And I'm glad that we are.

*****

To me, it's never a real friendship unless you've experienced a problem; because you'll never know the things wrong about the both of you, and once you do, you can help each other to right the wrongs in life, and come out better than before.

Yeah that sounded pretty corny, you didn't have to read any of this

(Disregard the photo up there. I just thought it was really sad)